Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Anyone in San Antonio TX who wants to check Sprint stores I have a pretty good lead on that being the place where our friend icanbeatali works and lives.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Anyone in San Antonio TX who wants to check Sprint stores I have a pretty good lead on that being the place where our friend icanbeatali works and lives.
    sure...get the guy in trouble. now you know why you've got such a reputation as a nice guy...
    he is telling people if they come in to his store he was going to give them an extra $100 off so I thought I would help...geeesh....
    How does reception compare to the 650?
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Who cares about the pics? we've seen plenty pics - Let's see ur Rom!
    Just call me Berd.
    isn't taking the rom the same as theft?
    Not if I give them a burrito for it.
    Just call me Berd.
    just seems like you are stealing if you don't have a 700P and not sure that should be encouraged here. I would not want Palm to come down on TC for this.
    Then Running Fat32 on a 650 is Stealing.
    Running FastMode Blazer on a 650 is Stealing. Running anything from another device that did not come w/ your device is stealing.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Running FastMode Blazer on a 650 is Stealing. Running anything from another device that did not come w/ your device is stealing.

...and I quoting your post is stealing
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    its only stealing if you get cought, just kidding I don't think it is because you own a device that palm WILL release these updates for when they get off their azzes
    Treoing & Loving it
    Just saw X-men (It Rocks!)

After the movie I saw closed sprint and verizon stores in the mall, but my walk-thu-walls power was neutrilized so I couldn't go in and see if they have any 700P's.

So I stopped off at Taco Bell for burritos (and tacos).

For Real!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by duanedude1; 05/26/2006 at 10:36 PM.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1
    Just saw X-men (It Rocks!)

After the movie I saw closed sprint and verizon stores in the mall, but my walk-thu-walls power was neutrilized so I couldn't go in and see if they have any 700P's.

So I stopped off at Taco Bell for burritos (and tacos).

For Real!
    Sorry dude, but that movie blew.
    Quote Originally Posted by icanbeatali
    Well people I'm out... I have to go work some more and I've already spent too much time on here. If you have any questions PM me... I'll check it later tonight. After I go see X-Men that is.....

Just watch it on your new 700p...lol
    OT: I agree... I was definitely expecting more from X-3. Phoenix was pretty cool, tho...
  16.    #116  
    X-3 wasn't that bad... a little oddly anti-climatic, but oh well... I was too enthused with the 700p to really care. Its sad though... it seems not everyone cares about the Treo... everyone I was with last night just said... its just like your phone (650)... I guess the general masses just don't understand...
  17.    #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    lol.... any luck finding me in San Antonio? I wonder how "leads" get there information anyway....
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    X-3 wasn't that bad... a little oddly anti-climatic, but oh well... I was too enthused with the 700p to really care. Its sad though... it seems not everyone cares about the Treo... everyone I was with last night just said... its just like your phone (650)... I guess the general masses just don't understand...
    Sounds like you're friends with Lady Treo, Geatches, GHarrod and Insertion...
    lol.... any luck finding me in San Antonio? I wonder how "leads" get there information anyway....
    Translation: he really is in San Antonio and wants to know how you figured it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Sounds like you're friends with Lady Treo, Geatches, GHarrod and Insertion...
    lol!
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast