Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I'm picking up my new Toyota RAV4 this afternoon, and noticed in the manual that there's a mini plug AUX adapter for pluggin in your 'portable device' to the stereo systems. Would this work with the Treo 650 for playing ptunes, and if so, what would I need to connect? I'm thinking I need the stereo adapter http://store.treocentral.com/content...gn=TreoCentral and then a male to male mini cable?

TIA
    Micael
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Correct on all counts. I do just this with a JVC deck that has a 3.5mm aux jack on the front. Treo --> 2.3mm-to-3.5mm stereo adapter --> 3.5mm patch cord --> stereo. Works like a charm - much better than those FM transmitters.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Thanks kvcobra! Unfortunately, all the manual specs is a 'mini plug'. I assume that 3.5mm is the standard stereo mini?
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    I can't swear to it, but I'm pretty sure that 3.5mm, 1/8", and mini are all the same thing.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster