Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    It sure would be a kind gester to post your 700p Rom.
    It appears that some already have the 700p. And though your having fun with your new toy, it really would be an expression of appreciation to T/C, if you would take a moment and share your Rom.
    How many times does one of you come along and ask a Treo question, and some kind soul stops whatever they're doing to help out a fellow Treo Owner?
    How many Times has James stopped what he was doing to help ones w/ their Custom Rom Issues?
    Pretty Pretty Please Post Your 700p Rom!
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 05/31/2006 at 09:41 PM.
    Just call me Berd.
  2.    #2  
    Please!!!
    Just call me Berd.
    there has to be someone that can help....
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    All I want is someone to check if the new blazer works on a 650...

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Don't the new features in the 700P Blazer require the high speed of evdo to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Don't the new features in the 700P Blazer require the high speed of evdo to work?
    EDGE can handle streaming audio and mobitv

I can stream audio at 160kbps. sports broadcasts on WMA are at a much lower bitrate

Let us know when you get your 700P
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    I don't think they would. Not everyone is in an EvDO coverage area. And things like 'On Demand' I pulled from the 700p simulator and got it working perfectly on my 650. And the lifedrive's blazer (which is meant for the much faster WiFi connection) is running on GSM 650s.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    I have a question.....Is the new Blazer like Webviewer.
    berdinkerdickle must be in advertising with a topic title like that. I thought someone had posted one here already.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    extremely misleading...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  12.    #12  
    Desperate Measures!
    Advertising Free Burritos For a 700p Rom.
    I will send a Gift Certificate to the First person to get a Rom to Nonobeeze.
    Just call me Berd.
    why won't someone do it already, if i had one i would have done it hours ago.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Doesn't the 700p have more memory and a bloated ROM with apps like Docs ToGo? So I don't believe it would be possible to install the 700p ROM onto a 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    why won't someone do it already, if i had one i would have done it hours ago.

ditto
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by cha0s
    Doesn't the 700p have more memory and a bloated ROM with apps like Docs ToGo? So I don't believe it would be possible to install the 700p ROM onto a 650.
    We don't install the whole Rom, We Strip out what we want.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by cha0s
    Considering the hardware differences between the 650 and 700p (although minor to some), the full 700p rom would not likely run correctly. However, the individual apps could be moved to the 650 if they are compatible. Those that are not might be made compatible with code hacking.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    let down
    Got a ROM on the way soon... developers check your PM later tonight.
    Wouldn't it be interesting if over the course of the weekend Blazer was ported to the 650 and it was determined that most of the perceivable browsing speed gains were due to Blazer enhancements rather than Ev-DO, which then led to a mass cancellation of Palm 700p pre-orders?
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast