Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    All I want is someone to check if the new blazer works on a 650...
    So Far- No
    But there is promise.
    Just call me Berd.
    "What we acquired we don't want to release yet."

uhm.. is this ROM some super secret thing? Surely there is someone with a 700P that isnt so 'up-tight' and l33t.
    -tgwaste
    Heh, I guess some feel that since we early adopters paid $500+ up front that we should keep what we have "exclusive" for a little bit.
    oh gimmie a break.
    -tgwaste
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste
    "What we acquired we don't want to release yet."

uhm.. is this ROM some super secret thing? Surely there is someone with a 700P that isnt so 'up-tight' and l33t.
    And exactly are you going to do with the files if they don't work on the 650? Do reset loops sound like fun? The ROM-modding community has yet to let us down. Be patient.
    THis is awsome. I am getting excited. There maybe hope yet.
    exactly why would I want to put a file on my T650 that would cause it to reset and most importantly not work?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    just give us the files already so we can get more people tinkering on it.
    Sprint Kyocera 6035> Verizonized Sprint 6035> Treo 300> Sprint Treo 600> Sprint Treo 650> Cingular 8125> Sprint Treo 650> Sprint Treo 700wx

“It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it.” -George W. Bush

BE AMERICAN, USE CDMA
    Yeah, we r use to endless looping resets.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovedatreo
    just give us the files already so we can get more people tinkering on it.
    I have them. Where can they be posted?
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.”
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Try posting them here (TC) if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by antmelnat
    Try posting them here (TC) if possible.
    Too big.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.”
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

berdinkerdickle just pm'd me a site to post them on. I'll do this later today and post a link.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    I can get into the bootloaded easily but I think the drivers don't let the PC talk to the phone. Device Manager shows it as "HTC USB Sync" when it's in the bootloader which is version 0.13.

If I try to use the ROMtool, upon exiting I get the following error: ---------------------------
    Error
    ---------------------------
    An error occurred. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this error to the clipboard.
    Unable to initialize read. Errorcode: 6

at LoMaN.IO.SerialStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)

at LoMaN.IO.SerialStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)

at RomTool.PhoneInterface.<>c__DisplayClass7.<CreateReaderThread>b__6()

at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
    OK
    Can you try mtty? You can get it at:
    http://www.shadowmite.com/mtty.exe
    Quote Originally Posted by mmastrac
    Can you try mtty? You can get it at:
    http://www.shadowmite.com/mtty.exe
    Sure. What do I do with it?
    Fire it up, click new connection and select the "WCEUSBSH001" item. It should connect to the bootloader, assuming that they haven't mangled the interface too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    berdinkerdickle just pm'd me a site to post them on. I'll do this later today and post a link.
    Thanks!
    Will be fun to look at the files and maybe even try some of them too.
    Yes, that did something. I get this:

1.pmsys =0xA1708FBC

rev_number 0x5
    DVT1 board :rev_number 0x5
    Also, on the 700p you get a dialog just before entering the bootloader that asks you if you want to update the ROM image. You press up for yes and any other key for no.
    Sweet... do you get a bootloader prompt like USB>>? If so, type "?" and enter.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast