Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Scary,
    So am I supposed to give ur gft cert to Inchalotta now?
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Scary,
    So am I supposed to give ur gft cert to Inchalotta now?
    Only 1 bite.
    I know it's still early, but any results yet?
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.”
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

well funk you and funk your dumb trial questions! )
    -tgwaste
    Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste
    well funk you and funk your dumb trial questions! )
    And funk gsm.

I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.”
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

5.    #45  
    Not yet. they were up til close to 3 last night.
    Just call me Berd.
    The new fat32 driver works... Everything else looks like it will require lots of work.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    where is this rom why aren't you all sharing?
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    where is this rom why aren't you all sharing?
    What kind of burrito are you offering?

-Jack Handy, SNL-

I will send you a coupon for Taco flavored kisses from Jennifer Lopez (ref south park hahhahahah)
    Treoing & Loving it
    I know that it's obvious, but I'm still pointing it out for everyone. You can still get into the bootloaded on the 700p just as you did on the 650, but now we will need 700p device drivers because the old ones don't work.
    Have you read much at Shadows? Is one on the way?

So 20000 Man did you sell your 6700? If so, where, when and how much did you get? I'l be putting mine on ebay if the 700p is worth it.
    ok, so what name do we put on the checks to get this working for the 700 now
    Quote Originally Posted by notjpr
    Have you read much at Shadows? Is one on the way?

So 20000 Man did you sell your 6700? If so, where, when and how much did you get? I'l be putting mine on ebay if the 700p is worth it.
    My 6700 will be going on Ebay if I keep the 700p (which I think that I will).

We really need it to work also. I hate all that junk on my 700p and I'd really like to get PTunes out of the ROM so that I can use my old version that allows the use of skins.
    Last edited by 2000 Man; 05/30/2006 at 05:00 PM.
    Just to chime in, I really don't intend to buy a 700p. So unless one swings over my way for awhile, I won't be working on a rom tool for it. I believe rayban will, but he too doesn't have one yet and might not for awhile...
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    My 6700 will be going on Ebay if I keep the 700p (which I think that I will).

We really need it to work also. I hate all that junk on my 700p and I'd really like to get PTunes out of the ROM so that I can use my old version that allows the use of skins.
    If you register the 700's PTunes online, they email you an unlocking code to add free skins.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    Just to chime in, I really don't intend to buy a 700p. So unless one swings over my way for awhile, I won't be working on a rom tool for it. I believe rayban will, but he too doesn't have one yet and might not for awhile...
    How come you don't intend to buy one? If it's "the money", I'd be willing to start some kind of "buy shadowmite a 700P" fund so that you can have one to work on for us.
    I'm certainly planning on working on one (rayban == mmastrac), but like Shadowmite said, I don't have one. It's also CDMA and I'm on a GSM carrier, so I can't justify purchasing it for my own phone usage.

If people are interested in loaning a 700p to me or donating one that ends up damaged out of warrantly, I would certainly be able to get a ROM dumper/hacker working much quicker.

Barring that, if people can get themselves into the bootloader, that would work fine too. If you can't get your PC to talk to the bootloader, let me know (send me the info from device manager) and I'll hack up some drivers.
    I can get into the bootloaded easily but I think the drivers don't let the PC talk to the phone. Device Manager shows it as "HTC USB Sync" when it's in the bootloader which is version 0.13.

If I try to use the ROMtool, upon exiting I get the following error: ---------------------------
    Error
    ---------------------------
    An error occurred. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this error to the clipboard.
    Unable to initialize read. Errorcode: 6

at LoMaN.IO.SerialStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)

at LoMaN.IO.SerialStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)

at RomTool.PhoneInterface.<>c__DisplayClass7.<CreateReaderThread>b__6()

at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
    OK
    sooo....with so many people with 700p's now......can we get some of the rom files yet?
    Sprint Kyocera 6035> Verizonized Sprint 6035> Treo 300> Sprint Treo 600> Sprint Treo 650> Cingular 8125> Sprint Treo 650> Sprint Treo 700wx

“It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it.” -George W. Bush

BE AMERICAN, USE CDMA
  20.    #60  
    What we acquired we don't want to release yet.
    They are not quite working on the 650 yet.
    We Will keep the Community Posted.
    Just call me Berd.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast