Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    Wouldn't it be interesting if over the course of the weekend Blazer was ported to the 650 and it was determined that most of the perceivable browsing speed gains were due to Blazer enhancements rather than Ev-DO, which then led to a mass cancellation of Palm 700p pre-orders?
    EDGE is fast enough for streaming... 700P is pretty much a camera update. The P stands for picture... Smile!
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Thanks to ScaryHumor, we have the 700P ROM!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    Do I get first dibs on any goodies you make out of it?

I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Do I get first dibs on any goodies you make out of it?

Maybe... I beleive you are owed a Burrito.

First objective is to get the new blazer running on the 650...
    Maybe... I beleive you are owed a Burrito.

First objective is to get the new blazer running on the 650...
    Chipotle pork with corn salsa.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

6.    #26  
    PM me Scary, and I will make a Gift Cert out to you.
    Thanks so Much!
    Just call me Berd.
    chipotle, yummmmm

kudos berd: you are a man of your word!
    Me likey rom too...
    Waiting for new blazer running on my 650.
    Palm must have seen my reply. They shipped my 700p. Of course, they didn't ship with Saturday delivery possible so I get to wait until Tuesday to get it. Thanks Palm!
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Stupid question, how do you get the Rom out. There must be a thread on this somewhere.

I'm wondering if someone is going to make Mac USB drivers forr the 700. Supposedly, you can not connect to a mac via usb for PAM.

I was really looking forward to dinner and an online movie with PAM ;-)
    The RomTool (Link) is what's used on the 650. It may be working on the 700 as well.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    My hero!!!

uh.. care to share with the rest of us?

This is all very unfair to us GSM users that you guys got the 700p now.
    blah!! crappy!
    -tgwaste
    mmm goodies... I think. I see no rom! I gotta wake up first I think.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    Quote Originally Posted by aldamon
    My hero!!!

"Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear, and when I do, it's usualy something exotic"

Name that movie. First to do so gets a bite of my burrito.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

garden state?
    -tgwaste
    Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste
    garden state?
    Nope.
    Here's a hint, I'm humming the theme song.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Stripes!
    Quote Originally Posted by enchilada88
    Stripes!
    Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Come to Chicago for your bite of my burrito.

Brokeback Burrito?

Was it my humming the theme song that gave it away?

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast