Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    you'll get it soon
    ...give yourselves peace of mind. Blame it on the e-mail servers. Everyone got an e-mail sent to them, but the 10 billion emails going out are clogging up e-mail servers around the globe. It'll come....

Go to a dark room. Light a candle. Breathe deeply. OM..... OM.... all is well in the Treoverse...
    Maybe it's like waiting for your clothes to dry, the more times you open the dryer the longer it takes!
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    Quote Originally Posted by IamVincent
    Maybe it's like waiting for your clothes to dry, the more times you open the dryer the longer it takes!
    I'll have to agree with that one!
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    So, if today is the actual day that it ships, and since it is free overnight shipping, do you think they will acutally deliver on a Saturday? Will it be likely that it won't come until next Tuesday?
    No, we'll be getting them Tuesday.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    that would f***** suck
    You'll get it Tuesday if it ships today. This was covered in another thread. Fedex does Saturday delivery, but at an extra cost. Palm is doing free overnight and I don't think they paid extra for Saturday delivery.
    Unless someone can convince them how wise it would be to supply Saturday delivery to TreoCentral members....

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    No, we'll be getting them Tuesday.
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    Too bad we can't call FedEx with a tracking number and upgrade to Saturday delivery in transit. Come on FedEx, would that be too hard to implement?! Geez.
    Got it!!!

Anyone's order status changed to shipping yet?
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Finally got my email. Phew.

Before I did, though, I called. They said this week was preorders, shipping starts on Tuesday.

If that's right -- and it sounds plausiable -- we're going to be happy on Wednesday.
  12.    #52  
    I ordered mine with a holster and got the email.
    Finally got it too!
    Man, ordered on Sunday and one of the last notified! This is SO random...
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
    Has anyone who ordered on the 23rd or the 24th gotten a status change yet?
    Palm Vx & Nokia 5170 > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p
    I order on the 22nd and still no email or status change!
    got my email as well.

--too bad it wouldnt get here tommorrow. blah
    Ordered on Monday morning and got an email today saying that my order began processing today.

Al
    Called Palm and they still say Tuesday is the shipping day for all of the Sprint 700P orders.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    This is the email I got. What a scare!! Hate my banks CC Always wants to verify that I order high price items. Got it fix, then received the confirmation email. I ordered 5/22/2006 02:22:35 AM Pacific time. All is good now.

Dear My Name:

Thank you for shopping with Palm Sales.

Regretfully, you order is currently suspended, because we are having
    difficulties obtaining authorization on your credit card. We
    sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

We will attempt to update your information and would appreciate your
    assistance in this process. First, please contact your credit card
    institution or bank to verify the billing information you provided
    us matches the information they have on file for you. Next please
    call our Order Review Department at 877-312-4800
    within 72 hours of this e-mail being sent so we may update your order
    with the correct information.
    --Don
    Ok, I just called Palm and the rep told me that all the orders this week were pre-orders (obviously) and that today they finally went into actual order status. He told me that meant that they are actually being processed and should ship out tomorrow (Saturday). I asked him a random question about the credit card I used and he told me that since my order was being processed, it means that the card was already pre-authed and approved. I then confirmed what he told me, about the order shipping out tomorrow and he said yes and that I should get it Wednesday. Hmmm. A million and one hopes are running through my mind. BTW I ordered a Sprint 700p on Monday morning at 6:13am. I got the email but there is not status change on the site nor does my credit card account show any authorization yet. Hopefully this rep knew what he was talking about.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast