Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arh1000
    Wierd. Looks like you order before me. What was your order number? Mine is above in post #13
    See my post above. They are not going in order of orders.
    In the email it says it could take up to an hour for the website to reflect this. Mine still says order received.
    Jimmie Geddes
    MUST...STEP...AWAY... FROM ...COMPUTER>>>becoming unhuman!!!
    Guys...i'm fairly certain that Order # has nothign to do with it. They might be going through alphabetically, or it might be by area of the country. Maybe, depending on warehouses, some are ready to ship before others....ie, i'm in Atlanta, maybe there's an east coast distribution ready to go before those in Chicago or Texas or something like that.

I got my email abotu 5 mintues ago, and ordered at 6:24 am on the 22nd. Now, that doesn't mean it will ship out today, but it might.....

Either way, pretty sure i'll have it either tuesday or at the latest Wednesday, which is probably true for all of you. So don't panic if you don't have an email yet.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    i keep refreshing the page about every minute to see the new post here. LOL And I keep checking my email and order status. I can't stop! :P
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Yipee! Just got the email
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    In the email it says it could take up to an hour for the website to reflect this. Mine still says order received.
    It's been close to two hours here.... no change from Order Received.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    I'm just glad I finally got the email
    Jimmie Geddes
    1) Palm should know the total number of devices ordered.

2) If #1 is true and they do not have enough stock to fulfill those orders, they really should be using FIFO for filling orders.

I'm sure there will be shortages since there rarely are enough Treos to go around at launch.
    just got mine
    email is pushed! (around 8:20am Munday order)
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    Ok, there it is. Just got my email. Still says "Order Received" on Palm's site though.
    I'm starting to get pretty pissed at Palm. I ordered at 11PM on 5/21 and still no email. To top it all off, they didn't want to send me a 700p for the one I gave back to them in full cooperation several months back. You'd think they least they could do is to ship an order out a little early.
    I don't think it's going by order #, because I was 42 away from the order # someone posted a few hours ago.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Or let Donna Dubinsky give you a lap dance Merlyn you'll get the email soon, I've got a feeling.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I don't got no stinking email man!!!
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    Did any of you getting your email order with the developer's discount? Did anybody have an accessory added to your order (I added a new holster to my order and now I am afraid it might have delayed me a bit)?
    I had the developer's discount and the free 1GB card. I've been a developer though for more than a year so I don't fall under that warning they put up on the developer's site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    I'm starting to get pretty pissed at Palm. I ordered at 11PM on 5/21 and still no email. To top it all off, they didn't want to send me a 700p for the one I gave back to them in full cooperation several months back. You'd think they least they could do is to ship an order out a little early.
    you'll get it soon
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    I had the developer's discount and the free 1GB card. I've been a developer though for more than a year so I don't fall under that warning they put up on the developer's site.
    Same here, been a developer for almost a year.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast