Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I ordered my Sprint Treo early Monday morning. I received a confirming email shortly after placing the order. Until now the online status listed has said "Order Received".

I just received an e-mail from Palm stating the following:

Thank you for ordering from Palm Sales. This email confirms that your order XXXXX-XXXXX began processing on 05/26/06. You will not be charged for the item(s) that you ordered until you receive an e-mail confirming that they have been shipped.

Hopefully it will ship today!
    Dammit, where's my e-mail???
    what does it say now when you check your order status on the web page?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffster1
    I ordered my Sprint Treo early Monday morning. I received a confirming email shortly after placing the order. Until now the online status listed has said "Order Received".

Thank you for ordering from Palm Sales. This email confirms that your order XXXXX-XXXXX began processing on 05/26/06. You will not be charged for the item(s) that you ordered until you receive an e-mail confirming that they have been shipped.

Hopefully it will ship today!

I'm happy for you...
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    what does it say now when you check your order status on the web page?
    It still says "Order Received" but the email says: "Please allow up to 1 hour for this information to update on our website from the time you receive this e-mail." It has not been 1 hour.
    I just received the same email....
    congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jimmie Geddes
    chatter better notify me soon
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    For me it still says order recieved. I haven't gotten an email like the one you got. Maybe later today.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    what time did you guys order from Palm? My order shows:

Order Date:
    5/22/2006 04:10:06 AM
    Jimmie Geddes
    I got the same email update from Palm as described in the first post. Got it today around 11 a.m. CDT but my order on the website still says "Order Received." I'll check back around the Noon hour to see if they've updated the page... (crosses fingers).

EDIT: I placed my order on 5/22/06 at 8:21 a.m. CDT.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I placed my order 5/22/06 at 5:22pm
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    lol, whys it gotta ship on friday man

1 | 2
    I also have Chatter on IDLE.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    what time did you guys order from Palm? My order shows:

Order Date:
    5/22/2006 04:10:06 AM
    I placed my order at 3:57 AM.
    I placed my order at 3:57 AM.
    How did you guys get in that early? I thought I was early at 7AM.
    No love for some of us

Order Date:
    5/22/2006 01:07:31 AM

Maybe they operate on FILO.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts

Don't be surprised if on Tuesday you get an e-mail that says...

"Your order xxx-xxx finished processing on 5/30/06. You will not be charged for the item(s) that you ordered until you receive an e-mail confirming that we have started printing the packaging and notified marketing of the new device."
    They MUST operate in WINO (Whenever In, Never Out) mode: I placed my order on Sunday as soon as I saw the new site!

Order Number: 0605xx -4990xx Order Date: 5/21/2006 10:55:54 PM Order Status: Order Received

No updated email since and no love from Palm... Maybe I'll call Telesales again and also visit a store on the week end
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Don't be surprised if on Tuesday you get an e-mail that says...

"Your order xxx-xxx finished processing on 5/30/06. You will not be charged for the item(s) that you ordered until you receive an e-mail confirming that we have started printing the packaging and notified marketing of the new device."
    That WOULD surprise me. Specially with Verizoners posting about incompatible apps and the like
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast