1.    #1  
    Will the accessories from my T650 - the charger and sync cables work with my new Verizon T700p? Does anyone know if the design of the fragile audio jack has been upgraded since the T650?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keefer Lucas
    Will the accessories from my T650 - the charger and sync cables work with my new Verizon T700p? Does anyone know if the design of the fragile audio jack has been upgraded since the T650?
    The charger/sync cables will be the same. as far as the audio jack. no one knows. i doubt anyone who just got their shiny new 700p is willing to crack it open to check that out. i personally would think they added stereo sound headset jack to the phone since our display cases have a stereo headset underneath where the 700 will go with Sprint. Currently no phones on that display have Stereo sound capability out of the box. (Blackberry 7250, Treo 650)
    You could always pay Nonobeez to install a standard headphone jack in your antenna:

http://treotricks.blogspot.com/
    All my 650 accessories work with the 700p. Finally Palm got the message to stop ripping off its customers.
    I will definitely be doing the Nonobeez style hack to my 700P as soon as I get it. I did it on my 650 and it was reasonably easy, even for someone like me who has no experience soldering

Tynan
    www.betterthanyourboyfriend.com
    I would prefer they replace the charging port on the 700p. I would love to have to throw away my T650 charging cable. This is the worst designed charging cable I have ever owned. Who is the ***** over there that decided that this thing works well? The thing falls out from the breeze of someone walking by it too fast. It's a POS.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilJack
    I would prefer they replace the charging port on the 700p. I would love to have to throw away my T650 charging cable. This is the worst designed charging cable I have ever owned. Who is the ***** over there that decided that this thing works well? The thing falls out from the breeze of someone walking by it too fast. It's a POS.
    My solution was to get a USB charge/sync cable that locks on well. I use one on my PC and another I hooked up to a 12v car adapter plugin that has a USB plug on it.

Charger hooks up and stays locked on.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    My solution was to get a USB charge/sync cable that locks on well. I use one on my PC and another I hooked up to a 12v car adapter plugin that has a USB plug on it.

Charger hooks up and stays locked on.
    Not a bad idea, but what about at home? Can you get an adaptor for an outlet at home?
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilJack
    Not a bad idea, but what about at home? Can you get an adaptor for an outlet at home?
    You can get that too. However, I just plug the charger/sync cable in my PC and charge from there.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer