• Male

188 75.20%
  • Female

22 8.80%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by webedc
    Good poll.

BTW.. question for the husbands: how does your wife feel about you getting a new Treo? My wife, as supportive to me as she's always been, is not too fond of the idea of me getting a new Treo 700p as she saw how I was so distracted when my Treo 650 came...
    She can't wait for #@*&@&% Sprint to release the #@*&@&% 700 so I will stop checking TC every spare #@*&@&% minute I have and giving her daily #@*&@&% updates.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    nt
    Last edited by NRG; 05/20/2007 at 08:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I take some heat on my PDA attachments. . . .

However, who always get's asked:

When is that appoinment?
    What's the weather going to be?
    Do you have that phone number?
    How do you spell . . . . .?
    What di the girl's say they wanted for their brithdays?
    et cetera.
    Ditto. Especially if by "heat" you mean this look:
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster
    I'm 24... and very surprised to be in the small minority.

Guess that's why I don't see the words 'bike or die' around here more often

I prefer to think that, for most people, at the age of twenty something, money's being spent on essentials and not on high end, "luxury" items. At 43, I think I've earned the ability and right to spend a little more lavishly. Does anyone remember the days of the paper/pencil "dayplanner"?
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    And my age group (35-44) are still in strip clubs there are not going to be home till 4:30
    Funny you should mention that....I was just telling "Misty" here all about the 700p. She said "That's nice, honey".

BTW - she says "hi" to all of you and asks that if you're ever in the Warehouse district in Minneapolis to look her up...
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IEFesq
    I prefer to think that, for most people, at the age of twenty something, money's being spent on essentials and not on high end, "luxury" items. At 43, I think I've earned the ability and right to spend a little more lavishly. Does anyone remember the days of the paper/pencil "dayplanner"?
    Um...you don't think today's 20 year old considers a cell phone that does e-mail, IMing and MP3's essential?

All I wanted when I was young was a lower-case card. 80 columns was a bonus.
    by the clock 37 /male ... by the wife, I am a 7 year old geek with a TC fetish
    There's always next year!
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scuzlebutt
    I'd suspect the wife is right on...
    we got one baby in the house <16.... 21/male here
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    I'd suspect the wife is right on...
    I guess she's not the only one who knows me. Funny I feel almost 9 today
    Well, my age is well documented
    I was large and in charge!
  12. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scuzlebutt
    http://www.accuroimaging.com/images/Untitled-1.jpg
    No, just tickets any chance I get, but man do they SUCK! Thought about changing my signature but it seems prety dead on yet again
    32 year old gay white male democrat from Philadelphia. Thought I would be a little bit more specific.
    Palm Vx & Nokia 5170 > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by micahmj11
    32 year old gay white male democrat from Philadelphia. Thought I would be a little bit more specific.
    TMI!!
  16.    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Funny you should mention that....I was just telling "Misty" here all about the 700p. She said "That's nice, honey".

BTW - she says "hi" to all of you and asks that if you're ever in the Warehouse district in Minneapolis to look her up...
    she didn't remember me, show her my avatar she should
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    http://surur.sytes.net/mf.gif

Just done come here to pick up gurlz

Surur
    ye olde sausage fest ... :-)

C
    TMI!!
    Nonsense. There is no such thing as TMI. I can only assume you thought it was inappropriate for me to disclose that I am from Philadelphia. If that is the case, I must respond that I am proud to be from Philadelphia and don't care who knows about it!
    Palm Vx & Nokia 5170 > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by micahmj11
    Nonsense. There is no such thing as TMI. I can only assume you thought it was inappropriate for me to disclose that I am from Philadelphia. If that is the case, I must respond that I am proud to be from Philadelphia and don't care who knows about it!
    Actually...it was the democrat disclosure. Nothing worse than bringing politics into a technology thread.
    25/m

And my gf just find I spend too much money on accessories... I make it up by buying her goodies!
    - Jeeman
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast