1.    #1  
    Please delete if dupe, but I was wondering if anyone here is going to sign up to the TV ability on Power Vision with Sprint.

I believe that TV does not come with the $40/mnth unlimited data. I think you need to add it on like text messaging, right?

Also, does anyone know, do they have full shows on?

cheers
    Id be interested in getting the weather channel and Headline News or CNN
    I'm pretty sure you get all the TV with the Power Vision unlimited plan for $25. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong?
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzkids
    Please delete if dupe, but I was wondering if anyone here is going to sign up to the TV ability on Power Vision with Sprint.

I believe that TV does not come with the $40/mnth unlimited data. I think you need to add it on like text messaging, right?

Also, does anyone know, do they have full shows on?

cheers
    What $40/mnth unlimited data? Power Vision is 15,20, or 25 dollars. The $25 ultimate comes with all the Sprint TV channels, the $20 with some.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meinken
    What $40/mnth unlimited data? Power Vision is 15,20, or 25 dollars. The $25 ultimate comes with all the Sprint TV channels, the $20 with some.
    I think he has Verizon...
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Even the $15 package has TV (Live News Channel featuring ABC News Now) and "Streaming Radio Channel with Sirius Hits". I doubt I will be using this and would rather get free SMS for which it now looks like I will have to pay $5 a month for 100 messages. The business packages have the opposite configuration.
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    I think he has Verizon...
    Or he may be talking about the PAM option, which is $40 (or maybe $50 now). If he is talking about PAM, then yes, SprintTv is an add-on.
    Can one opt for the 20$ one and then if needed upgrade it online through a sprint user site to the 25$ unlimitted "da bomb" package later without being penalized/extension of contract?
    Can one opt for the 20$ one and then if needed upgrade it online through a sprint user site to the 25$ unlimitted "da bomb" package later without being penalized/extension of contract?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator

Yes, you can add things whenever you'd like without getting your contract extended.
    Thanks guys