1.    #1  
    My treo 650 fades out....While on a call the call will just fade out how do I fix this...it just started a few days ago... I have tried several firmwares..the latest is.. 01.71 With this software Treo650-1.20-ena

HELP PLEASE???????

PS It varies how long the call will last before it fades out..I am sitting at my desk with full signal and never lose signal...the call will be just fine then boom the other party can hear me but I cannot hear them if I stay on the line the call will in about 20secs just disconnect....I AM an Authorized Agent so I have access to the call log, here is the strange part the call log shows a completed call.....NOT A DROPED ONE....Very strange.
    Hardware problem...

Quote Originally Posted by cellman
    My treo 650 fades out....While on a call the call will just fade out how do I fix this...it just started a few days ago... I have tried several firmwares..the latest is.. 01.71 With this software Treo650-1.20-ena

HELP PLEASE???????

PS It varies how long the call will last before it fades out..I am sitting at my desk with full signal and never lose signal...the call will be just fine then boom the other party can hear me but I cannot hear them if I stay on the line the call will in about 20secs just disconnect....I AM an Authorized Agent so I have access to the call log, here is the strange part the call log shows a completed call.....NOT A DROPED ONE....Very strange.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    I do seems to have the same problem...didn't used to happen b4......all this really makes me hate treo now...never a stable system!
    Same happened to my 650 recetly also
    CNG ATTWS Treo650
  5.    #5  
    Any answers?
  6.    #6  
    Still having this probelm...noone knows an answer over 300 views!
    I had this problem and nothing helped except a replacement. The only problem is that my phone came back fine when it went through the diag. at the cell store. Who is your provider?
    if symptom still persist after hard reset, it needs a replacement...
    definitely a hardware problem... try to have your unit replaced by palm