Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I think you may be right. I noticed that the dropped signal happens not long after receiving a call (i.e. getting a call alert). I'll check that tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MileHighTreo
    Can't get it to connect to the BMW X3. My 650 connected with no problems. Could it be an issue with BMW not playing nice with Bluetooth 1.2?

So far, this is two steps backwards for my 700P -- no Blackberry Connect and no car bluetooth. But I still love it.

I have the same problem, the orange light on the IBUS Nav system stays lit and I cannot disconnect calls with the hand controls on the steering wheel. I can make calls great but can't turn them off. I connect my 650 with ver 1.0 bluetooth and all is well. I do think that the 700p with bluetooth ver 1.2 is not compatable with the BMW IBUS Nav system. Please advise if you find out what the orange light stands for, I know what the red and green are for.
    Last edited by tjrebmann; 06/03/2006 at 11:55 PM.
    Hi,
    I wanted to update my issue with the Sony HBH-610a. I think I found the reason after testing this for the last 12 hours.

As I mentioned before, my headset would suddenly after a period of time disconnect and I'd have to constantly press the button to reinitialize it.

The 700p's Bluetooth Manager was in "Hidden" mode, which is the default. I said, "what the heck, let me try something." I put it as visible, and since late yesterday, my headset has remained connected!

I think this headset has a power down/idle function to save battery life, because I hear it doing so after I haven't used it for a while. I think what happened is that it couldn't find the 700p again when it needed to because it was hidden from view.

Try this if you're having this problem; it might work for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by noahas
    700p pairs promptly and has great connection with a Parrot 3100 car kit.

Ditto, best yet (650-->6700-->700P)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterGibbons
    Ditto, best yet (650-->6700-->700P)

Not for me...can't get the Parrot to pair!!!

No problems with Bluetrek G2 headset though. Need the Parrot!
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by firstbeat
    Not for me...can't get the Parrot to pair!!!

No problems with Bluetrek G2 headset though. Need the Parrot!

I'm going from memory, but I believe I had to go into advanced settings on the Parrot and force it to pair, but then it worked great.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    my Lexus 2007 350es syncs with the 700p but will not accept the phone book transfer
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by 61121cd
    I think you may be right. I noticed that the dropped signal happens not long after receiving a call (i.e. getting a call alert). I'll check that tomorrow.
    Well send me a PM if you figure this out at some point, would you? I just hit the end of my 15 day trial & returned the 700p last night. As soon as Verizon releases a patch (or sooner if there is a workaround) I'll go buy it again ...

I already miss the 700, but I figured out that for me the connection to the car needs to be solid, that's one bug I can wait out (since the 650 connection is solid & also reconnects if dropped due to reset, etc).

Works perfectly with my 2006 BMW 325i.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    It works well on my Infiniti M45 except for one strange problem. My signal on my 700p always shows 5 bars but the display in the car never shows more than 3 bars. The connection is good with no interference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Jefferson View Post
    HBH-300.... anyone?
    mine works for one call then loses its pairing
    For what it's worth the 700p and Bluetooth work FLAWLESSLY on the the Nissan Versa(?)

It's Nissan new Sub Compact
    Quote Originally Posted by sleibow View Post
    For what it's worth the 700p and Bluetooth work FLAWLESSLY on the the Nissan Versa(?)

It's Nissan new Sub Compact

The 680 will not work with the new 07 Nissan Altima. It pairs and dials fine but the sound is muffled. Paired my wifes' razor and it worked flawlessly....
    I have VZW 700P & Plantronics 640. I paired fine but I constantly lose connection after about 5mins. This happened w/no added software. If I do another call right away I connect no problem. I can hear the disconnection in my earpiece.
    Last edited by luvdldy; 02/15/2007 at 09:36 AM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123