Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Hi all,

The newest version of 2dial at www.shsh.com/beta
    is reported to fix all issues, and does work on the Treo 700p.

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    The new version (v1.2.2) of LauncherX does work. It has been "slow" released and is available from Mobihand downloads. For all that have not heard, I partnered with Kenny West and together we purchased Little Mobile Solutions which was the company that created LauncherX. GoTreo has taken over the rights to develop, market and sell LauncherX.
    Jeff,

How are you handling registered users of the previous version of LauncherX?
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm5
    Jeff,

How are you handling registered users of the previous version of LauncherX?
    Registered users are getting a free upgrade to 1.2.x, but a new registration system has been setup, so you have to get a new code.

Once the next major release 2.x comes out, my guess is there will be an upgrade fee.

On a separate note, I finally got KeyguardTime+ working. When you set it up, it complains that the hardware is not supported, but ends up working. I have communicated with one of the developers and he is working on a 700p version. I have offered to beta test it for him once it is ready.
    Last edited by stroths; 06/01/2006 at 06:28 AM.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    PDAReach - free update to version 1.54 which works perfectly.
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^
    Both KeyCaps and KBLightsOff working on my Verizon (KeyShades does, too, as a free alternative) ... although both slow things down a bit. With the 700, I swapped from CardExport (which was buggy) to CardReader (which works great). Also, the new Directory ***'t is running fine for me.

xWeather is about the only program still giving me grief. Resets every time.
    i really hope Palm realizes that the Acura/Honda HandsfreeLink System is NOT fully compatible with the 700p.... its pretty buggy and has incorrect logic when transferring calls to the car
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    ok I searched..
    Can someone please try TCPMP?
    TCPMP works fine on my Treo. The built-in media player works well too
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    great thanx
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Agree - TCPMP works like a charm

Karl
    www.karlz.tv
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    really? Card export 2 resets mine each time. Weird...
    I have card export 2 installed in a verizon 700P and have no problems with it
    Butler Version 3.65 seems to work fine on a Verizon 700p including the LED control.
    Anybody having problems with Treoguard not disabling keys on incoming calls?
    I'm guessing that people aren't writing about Pocket Tunes being a problem with the 700p because there's already a huuuuge separate thread about PTune problems.

I will also confirm that mRing does not work on my 700p. I get a message that says only registered for Treo 650. That sucks! I don't feel like paying again. I've already paid Motion Apps a few times for various products registered. I'm beginning to dislike paying over and over again for the same product.

Casey
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    I'm guessing that people aren't writing about Pocket Tunes being a problem with the 700p because there's already a huuuuge separate thread about PTune problems.

I will also confirm that mRing does not work on my 700p. I get a message that says only registered for Treo 650. That sucks! I don't feel like paying again. I've already paid Motion Apps a few times for various products registered. I'm beginning to dislike paying over and over again for the same product.

Casey
    PTunes works fine for me as long as I shut down ChatterEmail, which takes up CPU in pseudo-background.

And there's a new version of mRing that's supposed to work on the 700p.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    I also find Ptunes doesn't work very well, it skips and stops frequently. This being the purchased version I have installed in RAM not the ROM version in the 700P

Karl
    www.karlz.tv
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Anybody having problems with Splashphoto? Mine is locking up whenever it reads from the SD card.

Karl
    www.karlz.tv
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by karlz
    Anybody having problems with Splashphoto? Mine is locking up whenever it reads from the SD card.

Karl
    www.karlz.tv
    No problems with Splashphoto here.....I've got about 30 photos on my SD card....
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast