1.    #1  
    An app that I can lock individual apps with. I am going back to school and don't want to always have the whole thing locked just certain apps that I don't want anyone to get access to.
    Anybody know of one?
    Thanks
    Chad
    I believe some of the launchers will let you make a hidden tab. You could move those apps to a hidden tab and unhide it when you wanted it. I think LauncherX does this. In addition, LauncherX is about to come out with a new update in the next week or so.

Apps technically would not be locked, but would be hard to find.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    What, you don't want your girlfriend to read your email?

You'd be better off to put those apps on your SD card and remove it when you let someone borrow it. With apps like Versa Mail you might want to use a different mail program for private messages.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    applock... works for me...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar
    What, you don't want your girlfriend to read your email?

You'd be better off to put those apps on your SD card and remove it when you let someone borrow it. With apps like Versa Mail you might want to use a different mail program for private messages.
    It is that I don't want my wife to read my girlfriends email!!!!
    But really I just don't like the idea of this device with all of my personal info available to anyone.
    I will try applok and see is that will do the job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodiumlake
    An app that I can lock individual apps with. I am going back to school and don't want to always have the whole thing locked just certain apps that I don't want anyone to get access to.
    Anybody know of one?
    Thanks
    Chad
    I would suggest that you simply don't leave your $650 phone lying around while at school! Or if you must, give us the address and your class schedule... ;-)