1. jhn
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I know this is simple, BUT I can not find it in the manual. How do I move pictures from a Treo 650 to the card. I see an option to copy it to the card, but how do I move it to free up some space on the Treo.
    Only way I saw was to copy them to the card. Then I deleted them from the phone. Someone on here will know though.
    I think you can move files with the "Filez" program. Just make sure you put them in the right place!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    I think you can move files with the "Filez" program. Just make sure you put them in the right place!
    Yeah, use FileZ and move them to the DCIM folder.

Otherwise, doing as said, do it through the Photo Viewer, but you'll have to delete them after copying.

Also, if you select the card icon in the upper right corner (in the Photo Viewer app), all you future photos will be saved to the card. This setting will revert back to the device on any reset though
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Yeah, use FileZ and move them to the DCIM folder.

Otherwise, doing as said, do it through the Photo Viewer, but you'll have to delete them after copying.

Also, if you select the card icon in the upper right corner (in the Photo Viewer app), all you future photos will be saved to the card. This setting will revert back to the device on any reset though
    Munk flambe!
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.