Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Dear Sprint,

Please release the Treo 700p. Verizon is looking pretty tempting as their customers drool over their new SmartPhones. I purchased the Treo 650 from you for the full price and that did not hurt. This pain of awaiting the arrival of the Treo 700p into your system is far worst than looking at those snobby, spoiled "can you hear me now" dorks at Verizon. I will stay strong, but not for long. I will wait till the end of this week otherwise these contemplating thoughts of getting the Treo 700p, which ever Carrier may it be with, will soon devour me.

Sincerely,
    Anxious
    How it should read...

Dear Sprint,

Verizon is eating your lunch.
    Dear Santa...
    Dear Anxious,

Wake me when I've lost a customer (new or old) to Verizon due to a delayed launch of the 700P. Thanks.

Sincerely,
    Sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by cha0s
    Dear Sprint,

Please release the Treo 700p. Verizon is looking pretty tempting as their customers drool over their new SmartPhones. I purchased the Treo 650 from you for the full price and that did not hurt. This pain of awaiting the arrival of the Treo 700p into your system is far worst than looking at those snobby, spoiled "can you hear me now" dorks at Verizon. I will stay strong, but not for long. I will wait till the end of this week otherwise these contemplating thoughts of getting the Treo 700p, which ever Carrier may it be with, will soon devour me.

Sincerely,
    Anxious
    eCare..... No I am about call them and harass those bastages http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...milies/mad.gif

Well may be harass would be too much. What do you guys think..?
    <s></s>
    For me, it doesn't make as much of a difference if I get it tomorrow or sometime next week. I've been phoneless for a while after I lost my job so I'm used to it.

I want the phone ASAP, but I'll wait till Sunday/Monday/Tuesday to call Sprint since I'll end up saving big bucks in the long run. Also doesn't hurt that VZW doesn't have EVDO in my area.
    Thank you for contacting Sprint together with Nextel

As we value you as a customer please keep in mind that if you don't want to wait an extra week then by all means go to Verizon and pay those data prices.

Sincerely

Sprint E-care
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior

As we value you as a customer please keep in mind that if you don't want to wait an extra week then by all means go to Verizon and pay those data prices.

Sincerely

Sprint E-care
    Indeed, all for the love of Palm.
    we should send Flowers... Sprint reps LOVE flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior

Sincerely

Sprint E-care

Sure, I'd be happy to cancel your SERO plan and charge you an ETF.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    You know I wonder if these companies actually care if they lose customers? Do you think? I really don't think they give a damn.
    I'm thinking of changing to Verizon...I let go of the anger.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Anyone think to bribe them with burritos?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Anyone think to bribe them with burritos?
    I bet a burrito from San Diego would work!
    Burrito's give me gas...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Burrito's give me gas...

<---- Me too!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    <---- Me too!!
    I gotta hand it to you, your pretty damn funny at times.
    Ditto...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by cha0s
    Dear Sprint,

Sincerely,
    Anxious
    That and a quarter will get you a warm cup of spit.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    That and a quarter will get you a warm cup of spit.
    Yuuuuuuck...
    at&t iPhone3G
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast