Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I'm seeing a snippets on other threads that seem to suggest that Sprint has updated the previously posted retail "playbook" that said that the 700p would be available in retail stores on Sunday, May 28. Does anyone have any information (either inside info, or just recent info from Sprint store reps) on whether Sunday is still the release date?

Hopefully, this is an appropriate new thread. There are hints on other threads, but nobody seems to be addressing the topic directly.
    Quote Originally Posted by mal5z
    I'm seeing a snippets on other threads that seem to suggest that Sprint has updated the previously posted retail "playbook" that said that the 700p would be available in retail stores on Sunday, May 28. Does anyone have any information (either inside info, or just recent info from Sprint store reps) on whether Sunday is still the release date?

Hopefully, this is an appropriate new thread. There are hints on other threads, but nobody seems to be addressing the topic directly.
    Funny, i think that the date of May 28th came from insiders. I haven't seen anything official from Sprint other than "before the end of May" release. I guess even if for some odd reason they dont release it on Sunday, May 28th, it will atleast be out before the following Wednesday. I have learned to have a little faith in some of these guys so i didn't feel the need to call a local Sprint Store and confirm that date. However, if it puts your fears to rest, you should probably call.

Don't worry, only a few days left Hang in there
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    See this thread.
    Here