Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Does Telesales charge tax? If not, that might be a good reason to go with them rather than instore.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  2.    #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    Does Telesales charge tax? If not, that might be a good reason to go with them rather than instore.
    I'm honestly not sure. No one's ordered through them yet. If memory serves... no they don't, but dont quote me on that one.
    I'm pretty sure telesales does charge sales tax in most states, whereas Palm is only required to charge tax in a few states. Posting from my aging 600 so can't post the link.
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_in_NE
    I called retention yesterday and was told that I would qualiyfy for the $150 discount, but it would be better to do it in a store because it would be instant versus a mail-in rebate through telesales...
    whoa rentetion should have told you $150 plus $100 discount at the very least.
    new lines get the 700p for $400.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfpackFan
    Regarding ordering thru Sprint telesales. Does anyone know if you can get the upgrade discount thru telesales?
    store: 150 instant plus $100 credit IF you call rentetion first (infact they are offering $150 t $200 additonal off if you are out of contract

store: tax on $500. ($150 is instant reduciton)
    telesales: tax on $650 ($150 of is mail in rebate like third party sellers)

telesales also charges $12 shipping.
    It's 11:59 -- i'm trying telesales in 2 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    Any word?
    Dagnabbit, they're closed until 9am. At least I can sleep in. Good night.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    When i spoke to the CS person... they said they would start selling at "Noon" tomorrow... not a minute before. They said the system status would change at noon... dunno how true that is.. but they were pretty on point and good with me so far...
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSWLF
    When i spoke to the CS person... they said they would start selling at "Noon" tomorrow... not a minute before. They said the system status would change at noon... dunno how true that is.. but they were pretty on point and good with me so far...
    I've never seen a server updates at noon. Chances are if it isn't updated by 4 EST then it isn't going to be updated today. Usually any changes to major corporation sites are done at night to minimize the down time and allow for the maximum time for any errors to be found and corrected.
    Hey Its the newbie, I know I have'nt been on lately, but I'm disgusted with Sprint already waiting on the new Treo, I wonder if its ever coming out. Well there's Verizon for ya they not only came out with the W now the P where's Sprint. Anybody know anything about the new Verizon Motorola Q it looks pretty sweet and it comes out June 3 alls I've heard so far is that it will have more then the Treo 700W and I seen the pic its so slim but I'm looking to see if anyone knows anymore about it, I'm looking for more Spec's on it and of course some opinions from the Pro's. Thanks for any help you guys can throw my way. SPRINT WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSWLF
    Well, as indicated on another thread, it is now up on Sprint's site. I'm calling at 9am & we'll see (that's just 10 minutes away).
    Too bad they did not put it on the SERO site yet.
    I AM CONFIDENT SERO will not be seeing a 700P

...they barely had the PPC6700 last month, and it was quickly out of stock within 1 day. Only about 3 days ago did the PPC6700 reappear.

From track record, the SERO site does/will not have high end PDA phones RIGHT AWAY

.....and given the June 30 SERO deadline, I don't know if it will even show up...
    I hope you are right for those going with the direct SERO route. However, you and I both ordered through the Palm site and yours already shipped...lucky dog
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    I hope you are right for those going with the direct SERO route. However, you and I both ordered through the Palm site and yours already shipped...lucky dog

even though my 700P shipped, just hope it will get here on Tuesday.

...amazingly i should be happy its a 3-day weekend..but dam why does it have to land on my Treo arrival date!
    Well, as indicated on another thread, it is now up on Sprint's site. I'm calling at 9am & we'll see (that's just 10 minutes away).
    D'oh! They don't open until 9am CENTRAL time.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456