Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    STROLL!
    Is it STROLL or STROKE?
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Somebody rush a medical team to Perry's room; this has GOT TO HURT (seeign a Vzw 700p ahead of his beloved Sprint/Stroll/Crawl 700p)

Ya know. After 8 months of defending it's existence, what is 1 week plus or minus?

This is a hoot. And I love being on the sidelines, watching it happen.

I am still waiting for the PULL BACK announcement from Palm -- with a letter going out to all that have recieved theirs (Verizon & Sprint) -- to return them -- as their ESNs are being shut down.

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry
    I'll be checking back later for pictures of the DHL guy unloading them in front of your store. Then plz PM me the address. I wasn't kidding about the $50 bill either!
    LOL... it would be UPS....
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    XM streaming? Orb?
    Someone answered the xm streaming using this link:
    http://mobile.minixm.com/DS/MOBILE/
    works on the 700p, it streams xm
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I am still waiting for the PULL BACK announcement from Palm -- with a letter going out to all that have recieved theirs (Verizon & Sprint) -- to return them -- as their ESNs are being shut down.

LOL
    Shhh, be quiet Nostradamus.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    Shhh, be quiet Nostradamus.
    I second that...
    Quote Originally Posted by icanbeatali
    I second that...

LOL

Sorry.

We are okay on this prediction, though. (It won't happen.)

It was my own -- no sources involved.

9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Thanks. Now what about Orb?
    People are now getting emails from Palm that their orders are being processed
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    People are now getting emails from Palm that their orders are being processed
    They got tired of all the incoming calls...
    GOD BLESS THE TREO.... the UPS man just left... and he dropped off Only 3 700p's. I'm going to activate this bad boy and let you guys know what I think about it. Can't even tell you how excited I am right now!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    GOD BLESS THE TREO.... the UPS man just left... and he dropped off Only 3 700p's. I'm going to activate this bad boy and let you guys know what I think about it. Can't even tell you how excited I am right now!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think that you should start a new thread with this...after all...you're a STROLL manager talking about getting the 700P in the "I just got the Vz 700p!!!" thread... I have a feeling you're gunna make a lot of TC'ers quite happy...
    Congrats ICanBeatAli, and remember:

http://www.acuramdx.org/forums/image...eds%20pics.gif

Also, I see that Ulysse S Grant offer from another poster and would propose to raise it a 100% to a full Benjamin

PM me if you're interested!
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    I think that you should start a new thread with this...after all...you're a STROLL manager talking about getting the 700P in the "I just got the Vz 700p!!!" thread... I have a feeling you're gunna make a lot of TC'ers quite happy...
    Not a bad idea my friend....
    Ok, I started a new thread and I put pictures on it....
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts

Yes! Its about time! Been waiting for this since I got my 650!
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.

OK, this guy is a shill and I have to doubt anything he says right now. First in message #84 he states..." would make zero sense to ship phones that have inactive ESNs. That sounds like a story of a person that wanted a good reason to not sell a phone outside of the day that Sprint says is the launch date... "

Then in the above quote he states he has to..."activate the bad boy."

Be careful he seems to contradict himself.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    OK, this guy is a shill and I have to doubt anything he says right now. First in message #84 he states..." would make zero sense to ship phones that have inactive ESNs. That sounds like a story of a person that wanted a good reason to not sell a phone outside of the day that Sprint says is the launch date... "

Then in the above quote he states he has to..."activate the bad boy."

Be careful he seems to contradict himself.
    A) I think if you re-read what he was saying - he was referring to the fact that someone else had said the phones wouldn't work unless sprint turned them on. I didn't go back and reread it myself...but I do remember when he posted it that it was more of a "why would they ship them if they didn't work" statement -- knowing they had been shipped

B)
    http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/7...169orig8vk.jpg
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456