Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Why is it that Vz can ship, but Palm can't? I didn't buy from vz, since I needed to use my NE2 discount for my wife's phone. Also, they wouldn't go below $499 if I wanted to stay on my family plan. At least I got it tax-free and get the $150 trade in.

Anyway. All my lines were eligible for upgrades. I bought 2 extra motorola e815's that I'll sell on ebay.
    We got it tax-free, free overnight shipping, 1gb card, ($100 off if you're a developer). I say we made out pretty good, even if we have to wait a few days. We ordered from Palm, they gave us ESTIMATED shipping times. In a few days the pain will be over.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex
    Looks great!

I think the circular "Palm Software Installation CD-ROM Inside" sticker
    on the box is a bit old-fashioned, though.
    Verizon really needs to update the look of its logo, like Sprint did. Verizon's looks really dated.
    Do you mind posting a reliable assessment of the 700p when compared to the 700w?
    fkjr2, are you familiar with TCPMP? If so, could you try it out and see if you can turn off the white border? I forget how it's labeled in the preferences. I'm still holding out a bit of hope that Palm updated the screen tech to allow for this as they did with the Lifedrive and TX.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    I'm guessing that you can stream XM radio in the background while doing other tasks, right?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Just got home and got my 700P from Verizon.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    GOT IT! Verizon ROCKS!!!

Karl
    www.karlz.tv
    nakkan/karlz, please see my question above. Thanks in advance!
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    can you stream xm radio and do other tasks?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    this whole Verizon vs Sprint thing is getting old already. We just want to know about the 700p.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    this whole Verizon vs Sprint thing is getting old already. We just want to know about the 700p.
    I agree but It was getting old at 10 this morning...
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    LOL...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I started this...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada
    Verizon really needs to update the look of its logo, like Sprint did. Verizon's looks really dated.
    When they buy Tmobile and become Vmobile and become the first carrier in the US to offer a choice between CDMA and GSM then they will make a new logo
    Quote Originally Posted by cadams
    When they buy Tmobile and become Vmobile and become the first carrier in the US to offer a choice between CDMA and GSM then they will make a new logo
    that'll be sweet! You can have crappy gsm service and be overcharged!! maybe the logo can be a big V taking candy from a baby. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadams
    Dangerous...let the bidding start. $40,000,000,000
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    Further proof that you must be crazy if you think Verizon is giving you a better deal/network than Sprint.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast