Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    You Should be careful playing around all those down wires!
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203
    Good god im concerned about all the wires on the floor.....FIRE HAZARD
    Oopps, missed your post.
    No Use repeating what you already said.
    fjk has been warned, and should no better
    Just call me Berd.
    Wow, I'm with Verizon too and haven't received mine yet. I placed my order online at 8AM Monday through Verizon. The Verizon order status page still shows mine hasn't been shipped. Rats! How did you order yours????
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt-Helm
    Hide in the bushes out front and jump on the guy when he gets to your door.. they like that kind of stuff

LMAO!
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    I ordered mine through telesales yesterday afternoon. I just got an email from verizon a few minutes ago stating..

"Thank you for placing your order with Verizon Wireless. We wanted you to know that your Verizon Wireless order was shipped."

Fedex tracking number and all. I should have it tomorrow afternoon.
    I ordered mine through telesales yesterday afternoon. I just got an email from verizon a few minutes ago stating..

"Thank you for placing your order with Verizon Wireless. We wanted you to know that your Verizon Wireless order was shipped."

Fedex tracking number and all. I should have it tomorrow afternoon.
    Wanted to order mine thru telesales Monday and they said it could only be done on the internet. Maybe I outa cancel my internet order and reorder through telesales. Ha!
    I mentioned to the sales rep on the phone I was going to place my order on the website but i had a few questions.. and he handled the whole order over the phone and gave me the $100 discount with free overnight shipping.
    That's how I got my VZW 700p for $299- Telesales. Had to pay activation fee tho (I ported 2 numbers from another carrier). Ask for a better deal always.
    Congrats! I can take care of your 700p for you while you go to NYC. It'll be in good hands.
    I mentioned to the sales rep on the phone I was going to place my order on the website but i had a few questions.. and he handled the whole order over the phone and gave me the $100 discount with free overnight shipping.
    Thank God for TreoCentral! Called Verizon telesales and they say none of the internet orders have been processed and they are still working on orders from the 19th and it would be next week before the internet orders would be processed. Asked her if there was any way I could bump up my order and have it shipped overnight and she said sure. Said I will have mine by 3pm tommorrow and she got to looking at my order and said she could give me another $100 off! Wow. Love Verizon's customer service. Glad I'm not with Sprint...no telling when they'll get their phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson54
    Thank God for TreoCentral! Called Verizon telesales and they say none of the internet orders have been processed and they are still working on orders from the 19th and it would be next week before the internet orders would be processed. Asked her if there was any way I could bump up my order and have it shipped overnight and she said sure. Said I will have mine by 3pm tommorrow and she got to looking at my order and said she could give me another $100 off! Wow. Love Verizon's customer service. Glad I'm not with Sprint...no telling when they'll get their phones.
    Are you getting new service or is this a two year upgrade? When I tried to go through telesales, I was told I couldn't do it since I'm still within my two year contract. I ordered over the Web and it now says it has been processed.
    congrats kids... shame Sprint got 180'd and Verizon won the race :>
    Any ner Treo 700P owner care to suppy a ROM dump so we can get working on the DUN surcharge hack?

PM me and be a hero!!! (but we won't tell anyone if you dont want us to...)
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lnoble
    Are you getting new service or is this a two year upgrade? When I tried to go through telesales, I was told I couldn't do it since I'm still within my two year contract. I ordered over the Web and it now says it has been processed.
    I have a one year contract that was up for renewal. I don't do the two yr deal,even though it saves a little money because I want the latest greatest thing which seems to come out 1 a year. Don't know what I'm going to to when Hollywood comes out this fall. Can't see spending another $400 for a phone within 6 months.

If your on a 2 yr contract and your more than a month out from it ending you're basically screwed paying full price.
    If your on a 2 yr contract and your more than a month out from it ending you're basically screwed paying full price.
    I know. I am paying full price. What really burned me was that the order I put in through telesales was rejected because I was not eligible for an upgrade, even though I was paying full price. I had to order over the Web, which is a slower process and doesn't provide for overnight shipping.
    Also - try testing out the bootloader and see if you can connect to it with mtty.
    Let me player hate for a while. By the time I get my SPRINT, you will have used that $100 in data services.
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    Let me player hate for a while. By the time I get my SPRINT, you will have used that $100 in data services.
    http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/ima...s/laughing.gif
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    it's here!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    Pics while sucker charges......
    Good pics...can't argue that. My day will come
    at&t iPhone3G
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast