Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Hi everyone,

Anyone using the new Seido Shield 2 Holster for non-skinned Treos? Like it? Hate it? Does it hold tight? Has it converted your Treo into a skidding hockey puck?
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    I used to use the old Seido holster for my 650. Liked it a lot but it did wear the point from my Treo eventually.

I just got the new Seido today .... the skinned version. So far I'm not impressed. I find it inferior to the old version, because of the clip at the top. It does not hold the Treo nearly secure enough ... nowhere near the old version. In fact, my friend had her's fall out 3 times in one day.

Maybe its just the skinned version that sucks? (yes I do have the skin installed) Everyone keeps talking about this new "rubber" piece on the top, but there's nothing on mine I'd call rubber.... it just a piece of hinged plastic.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Yeah. I did not like the skinned one either. It did not hold the phone tighly enough.

I used a holster with my Kyo 7135 and miss it. I just don't want to drop my Treo and scuff it up, so I want holster with a death grip.

I guess I need to remember I have insurance for a reason. :P
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    All,

If you are having problems with our skinned holster, please email as to where and when you bought it and I'll help you through any problems. We've made several enhancements that have made it completely secure. I will respond to all emails.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com