Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I have been using ZTG for some time. All of a sudden, on Saturday, when I went to start the program, it soft reset my treo. Deleted and reinstalled.

Same problem. Even went so far as to hard reset, and reinstall all software clean, no backup.

Same problem. Handmark customer service seems to be no help, as they have canned responses for every problem (delete and reinstall, even after you tell them that is exactly what you did)

So I look to the people here, with much more knowledge and experience than I have.

Any thoughts on this matter?????

Thank you.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Is there no-one out there that can help? Please?

I have now upgraded to the 700P. Anyone know if compatible? Their customer service is horrible, usually telling me to uninstall, and never responding after that doesn't work.

Thank you.
    Visit My Blog

It works on my Verizon 700p.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Are you running it from the card? Are the guides on the card? Did you update over the air?

These are all things I did with my 650, that caused a reset.

Thank you.
    Visit My Blog

I had some issues. I ended up deleting the program and all guides, prefs, etc... Then reinstalled and instead of moving the guides to the card with Zagats, moved them with Resco Explorer. It's been pretty good since.
    Handmark customer support is nonexistant. When I hit one month to go on my subscription, the program locked on the resubscribe/later screen forcing a reset. Their solution delete everything and reinstall - which made my id no longer work, which I could not renew. I ended up using the trial twice to fill out my annual subscription.

Tickets were responded to 2-4 days later, calls never returned. A month gone by, still no help from those people.

They make cable, cell phone companies, and airlines look good with the abysmal support.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I had the same problem with customer service. After they tell you to uninstall, they offer no further help.

So, no problem if you don't move the guides with ztg?
    Visit My Blog