View Poll Results: Would you buy a thin, silicon skin that covers all the keys / buttons on the front?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would and I would pay up to $20.00 for it.

2 9.52%
  • I would and I would pay up to $10.00 for it.

2 9.52%
  • I would regardless of the price.

0 0%
  • Why would I need one?

17 80.95%
  1.    #1  
    Seidio, a couple of months back we had a discussion here on TC requesting your company produce thin, silicon covers / skins for the Treo 650's keyboard + the 5-way navigator and all the other buttons on the front of the Treo 650. At the time, you said that it would cost too much to "retool" your machines or something like that. You also said that you would be making something like this for the next Treo.

Well, the Treo 700P is out now and so it's time for you to get us these thin, silicon covers for the Treo 700P's keyboard + all the other buttons on the front of the unit (5-way navigator, send button, power/end button, phone, calendar, messaging, and applications buttons):

http://www.palm.com/us/products/smar...00p/specs.html

Remember, it doesn't have to be a full body skin, just a skin for all the keys / buttons on the front. This is so we can use it while our Treos are in other cases with open fronts.
    Last edited by IsLNdbOi; 05/25/2006 at 05:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Seidio, a couple of months back we had a discussion here on TC requesting your company produce thin, silicon covers / skins for the Treo 650's keyboard + the 5-way navigator and all the other buttons on the front of the Treo 650. At the time, you said that it would cost too much to "retool" your machines or something like that. You also said that you would be making something like this for the next Treo.

Well, the Treo 700P is out now and so it's time for you to get us these thin, silicon covers for the Treo 700P's keyboard + all the other buttons on the front of the unit (5-way navigator, send button, power/end button, phone, calendar, messaging, and applications buttons):

http://www.palm.com/us/products/smar...00p/specs.html

Remember, it doesn't have to be a full body skin, just a skin for all the keys / buttons on the front. This is so we can use it while our Treos are in other cases with open fronts.
    I can't say I remember the thread , but why would you want to have a semi skin rather than a full one? I will forward this to our development team and see what they have to say.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    I can't say I remember the thread , but why would you want to have a semi skin rather than a full one? I will forward this to our development team and see what they have to say.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    yeah it was a couple of months back where some people were asking for the keyboard skin.

The reason being that most cases leave the keyboard exposed, so this keyboard skin would be used with any such case.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Yes, there are very, very many cases that leave the whole front exposed and a skin that covers just the keys / buttons on the front of the Treo 700P would be what many of us are looking for. It could be like a fully body skin with the top half chopped off, leaving just the bottom half that would cover all the keys / buttons on the front.
  5.    #5  
    Any word on this?
    I remeber the thread, I was a partcipate.
  7.    #7  
    Added a poll.
  8.    #8  
    Up.