1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have a Tom Tom Go 500 all in one GPS system in my car, which has the Bluetooth hands free capability, but I just cannot get my Treo to connect to it. Everytime I use the Tom Tom to search for mobile phones it finds the Treo, but then when I try to bond the two it says 'the required features could not be found on this phone'. I'm running the latest firmware on the Treo, so surely it should have the capabilities that the Tom Tom needs. Does anyone know of a solution for this?

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Lots of info on the issues between the GO units and 650's. Suggest you google for all the details, but the short version is you might want to return it. BT is flaky in this combination.
  3.    #3  
    Do you mean return the phone or the Tom Tom unit?

Either way I wouldn't as they are both superb pieces of kit in their own right, it would just be really helpful if they'd pair. Interestingly though, I've tried 4 other phones with the Tom Tom unit and all have connected and worked just fine, the Treo has been the first that's had any kind of problem at all.
    Treo 650 is not a supported phone for Tom Tom. A list of supported phones is on their site. I was going to get a Tom Tom 510, but now I am taking a serious look at the Garmin Nuvi 360. It's an even smaller unit and treo 650 is supported. According to Garmin's site anyways.