Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Buy It Now price:US $829.95

Bwahahahahaha!!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    $829????????
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion

Bwahahahahaha!!!!
    Merlyn_3D?
    I don't think they can take this one away http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif
    <s></s>

Bwahahahahaha!!!!
    LMAO But you have to give credit to Palm legal dept (or whatever you call them) for securing Treo700P till the end (well they did caught Merilyn's) but other than that we didnt see many at ebay quite contrast to Treo650s at release .
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    also till it ships, you will be able to get it from retail store I hope.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    829.99? That's nothing. Look what I found. $899.99 LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-NEW-PALM-T...QQcmdZViewItem
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby

Holy Crap!!!!
    Shipping costs: US $65.00

At least the other dude is only charging 12.95

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Haha...and the saps that buy these won't get it them an earlier than the rest of us. I feel like making a listing for a Treo 800p - with a shipping date estimate of 1-2 years!
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=Insertion]Holy Crap!!!!
    Shipping costs: US $65.00
    /QUOTE]

I like the fact hes charging $65 and says please allow 5 business days for shipping, thats a great deal
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts

Did you read the narrative? Here 'tis. Read carefully:

"This Auction is for Brand NEW Treo 700p for sprint service. this is gunion Sprint Cell phone. not converted from any other carrier.

Be the frist one to get this phone this completly awsome phone with windows powerd. frist phone to be on Sprint network...

this devise got company worennty i will not take this product back, you will have Treo manufacturer warrenty with this poroduct..."
    Doesn't this make you feel even more comfortable with coughing up nearly $1,000?

This Auction is for Brand NEW Treo 700p for sprint service. this is gunion Sprint Cell phone. not converted from any other carrier.

Be the frist one to get this phone this completly awsome phone with windows powerd. frist phone to be on Sprint network...

this devise got company worennty i will not take this product back, you will have Treo manufacturer warrenty (my insert: can't even spell warranty wrong twice the same way in the same sentence) with this poroduct...
    Last edited by Insertion; 05/24/2006 at 10:30 PM.

Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Doesn't this make you feel even more comfortable with coughing up nearly $1,000?
    I'm sure he meant Plam powerd. Well, as long as this poroduct comes with a worennty (warrenty).
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst
    I'm sure he meant Plam powerd. Well, as long as this poroduct comes with a worennty (warrenty).
    And it is gunion, so I feel good about it.

Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    And it is gunion, so I feel good about it.
    If he threw in a burrito I might consider it...

(sorry...is that considered cross posting?)

And the deal maker.....shipping only $65.00
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    If he threw in a burrito I might consider it...

(sorry...is that considered cross posting?)
    MMMMMMM....Burrito!
    Burrito with hot sause...
    at&t iPhone3G
    he has a better feedback rating than I do...
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Do u ever buy stuff on ebay from a seller who dont know how to spell??? Do you?? Ever??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast