Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38
  1. #21  
    $499 - $100 cash back for anyone who purchases it on the web. With my company's discount included, I get it for $359.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalnap
    $499 - $100 cash back for anyone who purchases it on the web. With my company's discount included, I get it for $359.
    If you can get over the gouge...more power to ya.
    at&t iPhone3G
  3. cdd543's Avatar
    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    #23  
    The bottom line is that sprint doesn't work for everyone. In Colorado they aren't as good as Verizon. Might save some money, but overall experience is subpar.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdd543
    The bottom line is that sprint doesn't work for everyone. In Colorado they aren't as good as Verizon. Might save some money, but overall experience is subpar.
    I will not deny that. Verizon can get away with it if Sprint isn't delivering in coverage, and whats a person going to do.
    at&t iPhone3G
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    I will not deny that. Verizon can get away with it if Sprint isn't delivering in coverage, and whats a person going to do.

    MOVE!!!
  6.    #26  
    Now that I think of it...damn skippy
    at&t iPhone3G
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    I will not deny that. Verizon can get away with it if Sprint isn't delivering in coverage, and whats a person going to do.
    On a Sprint Treo 700p there's a little setting called "Roaming networks only." Problem solved.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by xchpstang
    On a Sprint Treo 700p there's a little setting called "Roaming networks only." Problem solved.
    I can take a beating like a man...I took it in the arz when I was with verizon.
    at&t iPhone3G
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by xchpstang
    On a Sprint Treo 700p there's a little setting called "Roaming networks only." Problem solved.
    The only problem with this is that, as of now, you can't use vision services while roaming.
  10. pump142's Avatar
    Posts
    787 Posts
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    #30  
    Mods can we start closing all the smack talking threads
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by pump142
    Mods can we start closing all the smack talking threads
    Its all in fun...life is too short to take any of us serious...at least me
    Lets get back to business.
    at&t iPhone3G
  12. pump142's Avatar
    Posts
    787 Posts
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Its all in fun...life is too short to take any of us serious...at least me
    Lets get back to business.
    you're one of the worst ones. shut up already about it
  13. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by pump142
    you're one of the worst ones. shut up already about it
    Here's a cookie. Go play in the backyard with your sister...
  14. #34  
    Theres an awful lot of pissy little whiners lately.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  15. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Theres an awful lot of pissy little whiners lately.
    You been taking lessons from brownie? You are master of the obvious!!
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by pump142
    you're one of the worst ones. shut up already about it
    I have never told anybody to shut up...you need to check yourself.
    at&t iPhone3G
  17. pump142's Avatar
    Posts
    787 Posts
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    I have never told anybody to shut up...you need to check yourself.
    I never said you did. Im asking you to.
    We all know your in bed with sprint. shut up already about it. You are worse than their gay commercials.
  18. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by pump142
    I never said you did. Im asking you to.
    We all know your in bed with sprint. shut up already about it. You are worse than their gay commercials.
    HEY NOW! We don't discriminate on phone carriers based on their sexual orientation. That's not nice!

    (PS - WTF?!?!)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions