Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Alright at least put it on the website or let me order it or something. Hook me up! I tried to order this thing talking to 4 or 5 different reps, none of them would take my order, 4 of them said they didn't even know if they were going to get it.
    to add to your rant: I just called my local Sprint store, and they said it won't be out until next month.

I asked, "Are you sure?" He went to speak to his manager, came back and said, "Yes we are sure."

:dumb-founded:
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81
    to add to your rant: I just called my local Sprint store, and they said it won't be out until next month.

I asked, "Are you sure?" He went to speak to his manager, came back and said, "Yes we are sure."

:dumb-founded:
    If true, next month is still just a week away.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I went by my local Sprint store and the CS person had no idea when they would be in, but said lots of folks had been calling about it. I asked her had any come in and they just couldn't sell them yet and she said no. I don't think these folks in the local stores have any idea what is going on. I asked her if they were taking a waiting list and she said no. I may go back Friday and ask them again.
  5.    #5  
    I've been waiting for 6 months to upgrade. I was going to buy a 650 but with reading all the rumors of the 700 could be out anytime I just kept waiting to use my phone credit on the latest model. So let me get rid of this Sanyo 8300 already and just at least order a 700 finally!
    May I predict May 28th, just one more time?
  7.    #7  
    Sure but what good does it do, I'll still be trying to get it as soon as I can anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiPimp
    Sure but what good does it do, I'll still be trying to get it as soon as I can anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    May I predict May 28th, just one more time?

it just hurts to know that VZW users are getting theirs' sooner than Sprint

...Im such a hater
    Our local store said they got word today that there will be a 1 week delay (June 4th release)....I'm hoping that doesn't apply to Telesales.
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81
    it just hurts to know that VZW users are getting theirs' sooner than Sprint

...Im such a hater

Aah, let 'em . . . . .So they can start paying more . . . .sooner?
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpackFan
    I went by my local Sprint store and the CS person had no idea when they would be in, but said lots of folks had been calling about it. I asked her had any come in and they just couldn't sell them yet and she said no. I don't think these folks in the local stores have any idea what is going on. I asked her if they were taking a waiting list and she said no. I may go back Friday and ask them again.
    Okay...here's a trick a I learned early on. When you get answers like that -- ask them what their first name. If they have to look down at their name tag before answering...you know you've got a "real" sprint rep. Ignore anything that comes out of their mouth...
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpackFan
    I don't think these folks in the local stores have any idea what is going on.
    Honestly, most don't and i used to be one. If the reps don't read forums like this, su or hofo they won't have any clue. Sprint for the most part doesn't tell the people in the store anything. Trust me, if you think its frustrating trying to deal with a rep, try being one and having no clue whats going on because corperate doesn't let you know. The best thing they get is the weekly playbook, which we all saw only lists an estimated date. All the techs from sprint coperate stores tomorrow are having a conference call, the tech from my old store is going to try to get an actual answer on when. If he has any real info i will post it.
  14.    #14  
    Yeah I don't hate on the reps on the phone, they don't even deal with the product in store or anything and they usually are just people going to a job answering a phone and trying to be helpful and could care less about the products. I just wish they had it in their system with a date and allowed me to order and be on the list.
    Every place around here says June 1st. They're all telling me they will ship from the manufacturer on the 28th.

I'm sure some are going out early, but with it being a holiday weekend I'd bet we're S.O.L.
    Sprint has been humble enough to try to save us some bucks by sticking to their guns on their release behind Verizon, so I trust them a little, and little means alot from me, since all of these companies are in business to make money not friends.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Only good thing about VZW getting theirs first is that should there be any MAJOR problems with the device, anxious sprint users will be given a heads up. Not that this is likely to happen, but with the sheer volume of VZW customers that will have these if sprint is delayed a week or more, any problems that the pre-consumer release reviewers didn't come accross will definately become obvious. I predict that we will be hearing about all kinds of bugs that our faithful reviewers didn't' happen to come accross.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Treo 700p with USB cable - Sprint $549.00 1 $549.00 Order Received
    1 GB Memory Card $0.00 1 $0.00 Order Received

Order Subtotal: $549.00
    Tax: $0.00 +
    Shipping: $0.00 +

Order Total: $549.00

NOW the WAIT
    Quote Originally Posted by apcmiami
    Treo 700p with USB cable - Sprint $549.00 1 $549.00 Order Received
    1 GB Memory Card $0.00 1 $0.00 Order Received