Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    ok, i wear glasses and some of the over the ear sets are hard for me to wear. i tried a friend's corded headset today and tho the headset was awful the fit was good. it was the Plantronics MX150 for Treo 700p. cheap awful sound but that weird under the ear thing worked for me. anyone know of a corded or bluetooth headset that has great sound but has that kind of ear fit???
    Attached Images Attached Images
    May i suggest contacts? And possibly the use of the search button?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74
    ^^^bluetooth forum

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=114824
    ^^^Best bluetooth handsfree headset for 700p
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
  3.    #3  
    [QUOTE=justbrown522]May i suggest contacts? And possibly the use of the search button?

may i suggest that you curb the snide attitude.
    [QUOTE=bean]
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    May i suggest contacts? And possibly the use of the search button?

may i suggest that you curb the snide attitude.
    May I say he was trying to help and crack a joke?
    <s></s>
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    May I say he was trying to help and crack a joke?
    not a funny one. and i've read through numerous forums on treocentral - many scathingly funny.

anyway, i asked about a very specific type of earpiece and hoping that someone might specifically help me find that in a better model.
    Quote Originally Posted by bean
    not a funny one. and i've read through numerous forums on treocentral - many scathingly funny.
    I guess your not a fan...similar to me not being a fan of people filling up the board with request for prescription earpieces
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
  7.    #7  
    I guess your not a fan...similar to me not being a fan of people filling up the board with request for prescription earpieces
    ha ha not. i am not filling up the board but rather asking for advice in a new thread from other palm users about a style of headset. might i suggest that you take your third rate comic act and make other threads not laugh also?
    ha ha not. i am not filling up the board but rather asking for advice in a new thread from other palm users about a style of headset. might i suggest that you take your third rate comic act and make other threads not laugh also?
    It wasn't a joke, it was an observation. Possibly once you learn the difference, we will be able to have an educated conversation on why people still don't know what a thread ***** is.
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
  9.    #9  
    It wasn't a joke, it was an observation. Possibly once you learn the difference, we will be able to have an educated conversation on why people still don't know what a thread ***** is.
    interestingly, i know a juvenile child when i read a post from one. speaking of which, try getting that education...part of which is knowing when to grow up.
    Anyway, you brought this thread OT, so unless you would like to further digress this forum, something I can see your very good at, please disregard my comments and respond to those willing to help you.
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
  11.    #11  
    Anyway, you brought this thread OT, so unless you would like to further digress this forum, something I can see your very good at, please disregard my comments and respond to those willing to help you.
    happily done.
    interestingly, i know a juvenile child when i read a post from one. speaking of which, try getting that education...part of which is knowing when to grow up.
    If your definition of a juvenile is a young man going to the University of Pittsburgh on a scholarship, then sure, why not. Possibly one day when you make it to college, we can continue this conversation on my level. Until then, i am not willing to dumb myself down for your amusement. Thanks though
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    If your definition of a juvenile is a young man going to the University of Pittsburgh on a scholarship, then sure, why not. Possibly one day when you make it to college, we can continue this conversation on my level. Until then, i am not willing to dumb myself down for your amusment. Thanks though
    GO TO YOUR ROOMS. BOTH OF YOU. AND NO SUPPER FOR YOU TONIGHT!
  14.    #14  
    If your definition of a juvenile is a young man going to the University of Pittsburgh on a scholarship, then sure, why not. Possibly one day when you make it to college, we can continue this conversation on my level. Until then, i am not willing to dumb myself down for your amusment. Thanks though
    darlin', i have 3 degrees - all university - and i paid for them all myself. i'm enjoying watching you need the last word. and lots of use of the thumbsdown and thumbsup icons.
    darlin', i have 3 degrees - all university - and i paid for them all myself. i'm enjoying watching you need the last word. and lots of use of the thumbsdown and thumbsup icons.
    I could imagine you paid alot to get those degrees. I've seen an infomercial about that. Does it really work?

happily done.
    ^^guess you went back on your word, darlin'
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Sorry, I forgot
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Methinks the story just got a bit more interesting. Does bean suffer from amnesia?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=114217
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Methinks the story just got a bit more interesting. Does bean suffer from amnesia?

Halarious
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar

lol no...tho i'm starting to think i'd like to forget this thread! i *am* getting a bit forgetful in my old age. i didn't get much of a response there and since i am ordering the 700P tomorrow, thought i'd get more response here with good ideas. unfortunately, i got a kiddie show from a pittsburgh dorm room.
    and the crowd goes silent!
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast