Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    Halarious
    If only someone said L O L to your halarious joke
    Once could be considered a typo, but twice? JB, this is fun and all, but if you're going to get into a "who's smarter" competition, here's a helpful hint: the word is spelled H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S.

Oh yeah...Go Pitt!
    If your definition of a juvenile is a young man going to the University of Pittsburgh on a scholarship, then sure, why not. Possibly one day when you make it to college, we can continue this conversation on my level. Until then, i am not willing to dumb myself down for your amusement. Thanks though
    Jb, gloating about being admitted to college is pretty whack, my young friend. I mean, I'm proud of you and all, but being admitted to college is not THAT big of a deal. Not big enough to be throwin' in anybody's face. You're better than, that, buddy. Your arguments should be good enough to stand on their own merit. ...I will now gracefully step off my soapbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    I guess this thread is proof that the mods aren't around all that often.
    That is why Insertion is not a mod here on these forums. If he was here, most of threads never even make it to 2nd post. We all had to open up our own forum in Off topic section, lol
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Love
    Once could be considered a typo, but twice? JB, this is fun and all, but if you're going to get into a "who's smarter" competition, here's a helpful hint: the word is spelled H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S.

Oh yeah...Go Pitt!

halarious!!
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    Jb, gloating about being admitted to college is pretty whack, my young friend. I mean, I'm proud of you and all, but being admitted to college is not THAT big of a deal. Not big enough to be throwin' in anybody's face. You're better than, that, buddy. Your arguments should be good enough to stand on their own merit. ...I will now gracefully step off my soapbox.
    Very true, didn't Bill Gates drop out of college? Sadly though, I think we can all agree this guy is no Bill Gates, much less a child in Middle School who wants to paint a facade to try to impress SOMEONE. Unfortunately, your 3 degree claim holds as much weight as Oddlou trying to tell us that he's normal
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    I had graduation ceremonies from preschool, 6th grade and junior high school -- I suppose I got three degrees from those, too!

Oh, I almost forgot: when I went to Circus World in Orlando many years ago, I got a "Clown For A Day" certificate. That could be considered another degree, right?
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Love
    I had graduation ceremonies from preschool, 6th grade and junior high school -- I suppose I got three degrees from those, too!

Oh, I almost forgot: when I went to Circus World in Orlando many years ago, I got a "Clown For A Day" certificate. That could be considered another degree, right?
    I've got a Wisconsin Dells "Duck" Driver Certificate? Ever seen one of those? It's a boat/car that can drive on land and water! Now who's impressed?
    Last edited by Haggar; 05/25/2006 at 07:59 AM.
  8.    #49  
    Very true, didn't Bill Gates drop out of college? Sadly though, I think we can all agree this guy is no Bill Gates, much less a child in Middle School who wants to paint a facade to try to impress SOMEONE. Unfortunately, your 3 degree claim holds as much weight as Oddlou trying to tell us that he's normal
    i'm a guy? eek. who knew?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123