Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 97 of 97
  1. #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23
    my question relating to this thread is why update expected shipping dates if youre not going to follow them anyways! on the 24th it said 2-3 days which is the 26/27th or today/Sat. Our orders being in order recieved still meand it has to go to order processing for 24 hours BEFORE IT EVEN SHIPS. It wont even ship out till Tuesday SO WHY LIE PALM. I promise they ust lost at least me as a customer
    Lost you as a customer? Because of a ship date? ROFLMAO!!!! That's PRICELESS.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  2. #82  
    no they underlying story is I sold my only current phone a treo 650 which the guy on EBAY payed for a little early and I was already streching my luck telling him hed have it middle next week. I did get a GOOD PENNY for the treo and I odnt want to have to refund all his money over paypal and relist my item yada yada, because I was basing my dates off Palms site when the 700 would ship and they dont even follow their own public releases so why release them? I wont be a Palm customer becuase they left me up a creek now on a few hundred dollars and not knowing what to do because I wont get that kind of money for my current treo again. All they had to do was stick with the dates they released 2 days ago, ship out today/tomm recieve Tues its not that freakin hard you all know theyre just sitting in that warehouse I dont know what the f*ck theyre waiting for already.

    Yes because of a ship date, would you go spend hundreds of dollars at say a jewlery store on a piece if they lied to you? Hell no, youd go find somewhere else which is what Ill do. Were not talking about a $5 thing from daydeal or ebay or something were talking hundreds of dollars and I expect not to be misled or lied to by a major company about something so nonsense as my order shipping date when theyre the ones trying to make a profit and satisfy customers. Im the consumer its their goal to satisfy me and all Im asking is my phone be shipped when they say it will be
    Last edited by klurfdawg23; 05/26/2006 at 12:24 AM.
  3. #83  
    Curly?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  4. #84  
    I'm trying to feel your pain....really I am. So, you're saying that its Palm's fault you made the decision to sell your 650 BEFORE shipping of the 700 actually took place? IMHO, you chose to put your own cart before the horse; they didnt make you. We've been doing Treo long enough to know that anything, and I do mean anything, is subject to change.

    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23
    no they underlying story is I sold my only current phone a treo 650 which the guy on EBAY payed for a little early and I was already streching my luck telling him hed have it middle next week. I did get a GOOD PENNY for the treo and I odnt want to have to refund all his money over paypal and relist my item yada yada, because I was basing my dates off Palms site when the 700 would ship and they dont even follow their own public releases so why release them? I wont be a Palm customer becuase they left me up a creek now on a few hundred dollars and not knowing what to do because I wont get that kind of money for my current treo again. All they had to do was stick with the dates they released 2 days ago, ship out today/tomm recieve Tues its not that freakin hard you all know theyre just sitting in that warehouse I dont know what the f*ck theyre waiting for already.

    Yes because of a ship date, would you go spend hundreds of dollars at say a jewlery store on a piece if they lied to you? Hell no, youd go find somewhere else which is what Ill do. Were not talking about a $5 thing from daydeal or ebay or something were talking hundreds of dollars and I expect not to be misled or lied to by a major company about something so nonsense as my order shipping date when theyre the ones trying to make a profit and satisfy customers. Im the consumer its their goal to satisfy me and all Im asking is my phone be shipped when they say it will be
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  5. #85  
    well Ive never ordered through Palm direct before so...I bought my 650 in the sprint store. No, its ok I sold the 650, I told the guy who bought it Id ship it in a few days and he was just fine with that, but now Palm is pushing the shipping date PAST the 2-3 days they stated on their own site which is what is messing up my timing with the other transaction now. If the stuck to their own schedule Id be jsut fine. I can understand when their site said "within a week" that could be 2 days or 7, but when you say 2-3 days and Im paying $600 I expect 2-3 days or I take my money elsewhere and get a PPC
  6. #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23
    ... when you say 2-3 days and Im paying $600 I expect 2-3 days or I take my money elsewhere and get a PPC

    C-YA
  7. #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23
    ...but when you say 2-3 days and Im paying $600 I expect 2-3 days or I take my money elsewhere and get a PPC

    don't let the door hit you on your way out
  8. #88  
    I think Palm will ship Sprint 700P's today (Friday) so that customers won't get them before Sprint's official release date.
  9. #89  
    Or maybe not. My order status is still "Order Received" and it can take up to 24 hours for orders to ship after they go into processing.
  10. #90  
    Don't go to much with order status bs when I purchased my 600 I showed order received the day I received my phone snd with my 650 money wasn't taken out of my account until 2 days after I received it

    Fred
  11. #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm
    Don't go to much with order status bs when I purchased my 600 I showed order received the day I received my phone snd with my 650 money wasn't taken out of my account until 2 days after I received it

    Fred

    Who does Palm use for shipping?
  12. #92  
    Fed Ex with my 650 and i think it was DHL with my 600

    Fred
  13.    #93  
    So you didn't get an email telling you it shipped, it just showed up? That'd be a nice friday surprise,lol.
    Jimmie Geddes
  14. #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    So you didn't get an email telling you it shipped, it just showed up? That'd be a nice friday surprise,lol.
    I'd be REALLY surprised if they shipped and no charges have shown up on my CC yet...
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  15. #95  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Sprint Treo 700p Expected to ship in 2-3 days

    Verizon Wireless Treo 700p Expected to ship in 1-2 weeks



    http://web.palm.com/support/special_shipping_msg.jhtml

    Thanks to webedc for finding this

    Updated May 26, 2006

    Sprint Treo 700p - In stock, shipping normally
  16.    #96  
    wow!!!!
    Jimmie Geddes
  17.    #97  
    and Verizon 3-5 days
    Jimmie Geddes
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions