Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Oh Jimmie...do you really think anyone around here is obsessing?
    hey swami this is tim from palm, just to clear everything up with you, i never told anybody that they ship out this week they will start shipping out next week so you need to get the names right on who you are talking about
  3.    #63  
    Ok Haggar, obsessing is wrong, passionate. That's what the p is for,lol.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Ok Haggar, obsessing is wrong, passionate. That's what the p is for,lol.
    I'm thinking it's for passive-aggressive...
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Guys and gals, Mademan55 is in fact, Tim from Palm. He just signed up today and that was his first post. He signed up to clear up any misconceptions about what he did or did not say.

Like I said previously, our babies won't ship until after the holiday. He never said this week
    One question I would have for Tim, would be WHY did we get lied to and Verizon is already shipping?
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203
    I know I work for FEDEX trust me, FEDEX Express only does saturday deliver ,for an arm and a leg $$$$, so trust me Palm is not going to pay those extra fees for saturday delivery. so its either friday or tuesday for you guys...sorry
    thank you. it should silence some of the noise.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah yeah
    thank you. it should silence some of the noise.
    It's Treo Central. It's Silly Season. You really think that post is going to make a difference?
    Quote Originally Posted by mademan55
    hey swami this is tim from palm, just to clear everything up with you, i never told anybody that they ship out this week they will start shipping out next week so you need to get the names right on who you are talking about
    hAlarious!!
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Love
    hAlarious!!
    Go Pitt!!
    Quote Originally Posted by slthree
    Guys and gals, Mademan55 is in fact, Tim from Palm. He just signed up today and that was his first post. He signed up to clear up any misconceptions about what he did or did not say.

Like I said previously, our babies won't ship until after the holiday. He never said this week
    I have no reason to make up what I posted yesterday. I called Palm and spoke to "Tim" or someone pretending to be him and was told that my order would ship this week. As I posted yesterday, his initial response to my question was a reference to the 700P being backordered then after looking at my order he said this week.

I've got nothing against the guy and do not have a beef with him.
    Last edited by theswami; 05/25/2006 at 10:55 PM.
    H . J I. T !
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Tim also said...

Follow, but follow only if ye be men of valor! For the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so fowl, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of four fifty men lie strewn about its lair! So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage, or your strength, come nay further, for death awaits you all . . . with nasty big pointy teeth!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Tim also said...
    Haggar's on the dope again.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Haggar's on the dope again.
    Shhhh...it's only a model!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Tim also said...
    not to mention

First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out!
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by camhabib
    not to mention
    amazing what it takes to get people to post these days...
    Haha, sorry?
    Quote Originally Posted by camhabib
    not to mention
    contact buzz
    my question relating to this thread is why update expected shipping dates if youre not going to follow them anyways! on the 24th it said 2-3 days which is the 26/27th or today/Sat. Our orders being in order recieved still meand it has to go to order processing for 24 hours BEFORE IT EVEN SHIPS. It wont even ship out till Tuesday SO WHY LIE PALM. I promise they ust lost at least me as a customer
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast