Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    it just makes no sense at all if Palm,the distributer, is stating Verizon 1-2 weeks, Sprint 2-3 days now, and Verizon is already shipping them put from their telesales, somebody is lying and I cant be without a phone for the long 3 day weekend
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    what's the saying...

this thread is worthless without pics!
    http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/ima...s/needpict.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23
    it just makes no sense at all if Palm,the distributer, is stating Verizon 1-2 weeks, Sprint 2-3 days now, and Verizon is already shipping them put from their telesales, somebody is lying and I cant be without a phone for the long 3 day weekend
    What happened to that guy? Did he recieve 700w on accident and now is hiding is shame?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif
    <s></s>
    What he said!
    <s></s>
    Verizon customers who have recieved phones are worthless without pics.
    It's Verizon lying to mask a first release over Sprint...they are scared and know the customer anticipation of Sprint's savings on data. They used one ounce of anti-matter to warp the 700w release first with an exclusive with Billy Bob Gates in the big marketing picture even though in the eyes of opinions of many...the damn thing is a POS, even though it does have potential. And Sprint already anounced releasing the 700p first, and Verizon tries running that anouncement off the road...whats going on here.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    What happened to that guy? Did he recieve 700w on accident and now is hiding is shame?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif
    Give him some slack. If it were me, amusing you guys would be the last thing on my mind as I'm trying out my new Treo.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Give him some slack. If it were me, amusing you guys would be the last thing on my mind as I'm trying out my new Treo.
    yep
    Yah the Treo 700w. I will give him all the time in the world to try it out.

I am just messig with him....
    <s></s>
    And yet I found time to come to TC and post a pic or two...
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    I think your case was a bit different...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    my bet is he got a W...
    DAM, I am such a VZW hater now!!

--HURRY UP SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    my bet is he got a W...

his today screen is clearly a Palm OS dial pad.
    Quote Originally Posted by slowmotionjones
    But is that the same guy who posted on TC that he "Recieved his Verizon 700p" ?
    That could be some other Website Owner who got a 700p for review just like Marcus got is Sprint 700p.
    <s></s>
  15.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    How'd that work out for you?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81
    his today screen is clearly a Palm OS dial pad.
    I think he was refering to V of HB.

It's looking like Sprint got snookered by Verizon/Palm. WTF?!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    who gives a sh*t. so verizon got them first...good for them. I wish i had my too but i dont. show some self respect and let's all be happy the freakin treo 700p is out at all. a month ago people doubted it even existed.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast