Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Mr. Lawyer, don't take this too serious, but I find it hysterical the one word you missspelled in that paragraph.
    Perhaps you had a hard day.

>>>> Lots-o-smileys>>>>>
    LOL! Fair enough. Like I said, I don't check myspelling...but...that's pretty bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpackFan
    ...Irregardless...
    a word that cancels itself out each time it's used.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Isn't it funny (sad) that everybody is bashing lawyers (and sprint--whoever thought I would be less hated than Sprint) and talking about spelling, grammar, burritos and flaming monkeys instead of the 700p. I WANT MY DAMN 700P!!! (so I can misspell words without risking getting called out and get faulty legal analysis).
    Quote Originally Posted by treozero
    Isn't it funny (sad) that everybody is bashing lawyers (and sprint--whoever thought I would be less hated than Sprint) and talking about spelling, grammar, burritos and flaming monkeys instead of the 700p. I WANT MY DAMN 700P!!! (so I can misspell words without risking getting called out and get faulty legal analysis).
    I like lawyers. and burritos are great!

there really is only so much that can be said about something most of us don't have yet. in a couple of weeks, we'll be talking about the P, i'm sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    a word that cancels itself out each time it's used.
    always the voice of logic...
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345