Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    Is anyone using this case? http://www.senacases.com/cart/home.php?cat=353
    I was wondering if the belt clip is secure so it won't pop off unexpectedly.
    Yes, the clip is very secure. I've used this combo for the past 6 months and it has never come off my belt unexpectedly, even when accidentally bumping it into something while walking.
    Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Yes, the clip is very secure. I've used this combo for the past 6 months and it has never come off my belt unexpectedly, even when accidentally bumping it into something while walking.
    IsLNdbOi,

Thanks for the response. I was concerned about the belt clip after reading about the Sena side case here
    What's wrong with the belt clip? I didn't see anything about it other than, "with a springy one-piece belt clip on its back. The clip is tight, giving just enough resistance to snugly slip over a belt or over the side lip of a handbag.".

The clip is fine. I ordered another one last week and they've added two SD card slots to the back and what looks like (or at least works like) a stylus holder at the very top of the belt clip.
    Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    What's wrong with the belt clip? I didn't see anything about it other than, "with a springy one-piece belt clip on its back. The clip is tight, giving just enough resistance to snugly slip over a belt or over the side lip of a handbag.".

The clip is fine. I ordered another one last week and they've added two SD card slots to the back and what looks like (or at least works like) a stylus holder at the very top of the belt clip.

It was this statement in the summary that caused me to ask the question:

"Functionality and flexibility of use are of course the next step in guiding you to your perfect match. Here the Krusell wins by it's ability to clip on to or attach itself to almost anything. When you put it on your belt, it's not going to go anywhere or slide off. Being somewhat, uhh, shall we say: hefty, I find this most useful as won't just pop off and drop to the pavement like the Sena or Covertec did while test-wearing them."

Maybe it is only an issue if the user is "hefty" as the reviewer says he is. I am glad it is working well for you. I'll give it a try.
    Hmmm... Don't know what the reviewer was doing when he was testing the Sena lateral pouch, but I've run, jump, done flips, etc. while wearing my Sena case on my belt and it has never come off unless I took it off myself.

Maybe his belt is too thin?
    but I've run, jump, done flips, etc. while wearing my Sena case on my belt
    Yes, but how well does it perform while you're swimming. lol
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"