Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just called the Palm retail store at Newark Liberty airport. The sales rep said that they have Sprint Treo 700p's in stock, but can't sell them until Monday. It looks like Palm has already shipped Sprint Treo 700p's to their retail stores at least.
    Jimmie Geddes
    So the carriers can begin selling before the producer?
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
  3.    #3  
    I am 15 min from the store, wish they'd sell me one .
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    So the carriers can begin selling before the producer?
    not if they ship today or tomorrow. With one day delievery you still be able to get it on or before weekend (are you listening Palm???)
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
  5.    #5  
    What are the chances of them shipping tomorrow,lol. Seems more like a week from today we'll be getting them from Palm.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Has anyone been able to confirm whether the phone will be available for purchase through Sprint telesales on Sunday, May 28th?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Prince
    Has anyone been able to confirm whether the phone will be available for purchase through Sprint telesales on Sunday, May 28th?
    I've called telesales 3 times and, each time, I've been told that the 28th is the day. The price has been different every time, lol, but the date has been consistent.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Can you use all the discounts at the Palm retail store?
  9.    #9  
    I also asked if the had Verizon 700p's and was told not for a few weeks.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    They taking orders on the Verizon web site now and from the way I read it, it seemed like they were "shipping". Doesn't make sense that they'd be so late into the retail channel...cause I know the 700w was available on release date in HUGE quantities...
    Just saw this at engadget. They got it before Sprint, YEah them loosers in red verizon side (j/k)
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    What are the chances of them shipping tomorrow,lol. Seems more like a week from today we'll be getting them from Palm.
    Yeah, I canceled one of my orders from Palm today for the Sprint 700 and asked about shipping. The rep said they "should ship out by the end of the week." I said, "THIS week?" and he said, "Yes." Take it for what it is worth--not much!http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif
  13.    #13  
    so Verizon came through
    Jimmie Geddes
    so Verizon came through
    hey they took chance of selling treo700W with MS5 didnt they?? Palm is paying that favor back so they actually get an edge. Hey 700W was a pain even for Verizon. My ex works at support call center, she told me

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    I've called telesales 3 times and, each time, I've been told that the 28th is the day. The price has been different every time, lol, but the date has been consistent.

What were the prices? When I called they didn't know the answer.
    I just called the Palm retail store at Newark Liberty airport. The sales rep said that they have Sprint Treo 700p's in stock, but can't sell them until Monday. It looks like Palm has already shipped Sprint Treo 700p's to their retail stores at least.
    That sucks I live right by the airport. So I guess sprint will be selling them on sunday then i guess thats good news.
    Does anyone know if its a mail-in $100 rebate that you recieve when you purchase the 700p from Sprint. On the Palm website, you can price the 700p and it says $499 minus $100 instant rebate. I'm hoping that they mean that they will take it off at the register.
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Tell them Monday was two days ago so they are ok to sell. If they work at Newark airport they will definitely fall for it.
  19.    #19  
    I've tried, trust me. They told me they can't ring them up until Monday.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Tell them Monday was two days ago so they are ok to sell. If they work at Newark airport they will definitely fall for it.

Sad part about your comment is your right.lol
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast