Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    HEY, your posting in the wrong forum Haggar/Oddlou....i think your looking for
    Central del treo, the spanish version

Stop polluting our English site
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Esto no está casi pues diversión como el código Morse que intercambiábamos hace algunas semanas. Pero qué el infierno - por lo menos ocupa mi tiempo.
    That translator is really crappy, Haggar. Busca otro.
    according to the new playbooks.. the treo 700p will not be sold until June 4th.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous84
    really?? after all this talk of them being available on Monday a day of memory for our fallen soldiers? maybe Sprint had a hint of common sense on that point.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    really?? after all this talk of them being available on Monday a day of memory for our fallen soldiers? maybe Sprint had a hint of common sense on that point.
    Man...lets see...the posters name was "Anonymous84" and he had 10 posts to his name. Love your respect for sources there g-man.

And lou - you're right. I was trying to screw with the translater a bit, too....kinda fun.

For what it's worth:

... -.-. .-. . .-- / ... .--. .- -. .. ... .... .-.-.- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .. ... / - .... . / .-- .- -.-- / - --- / --. ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Man...lets see...the posters name was "Anonymous84" and he had 10 posts to his name. Love your respect for sources there g-man.

And lou - you're right. I was trying to screw with the translater a bit, too....kinda fun.

For what it's worth:

... -.-. .-. . .-- / ... .--. .- -. .. ... .... .-.-.- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .. ... / - .... . / .-- .- -.-- / - --- / --. ---
    I disagree. Spanish sounds much better. and I don't have to go on some website to figure it out!
    truly when I look at my fathers and grandfathers flags proudly on my mantle I wonder how Sprint can possibly look at Monday being a day to take away from the respect we owe those who fought to keep us free...maybe they should give $20 to the VFW for every Treo they sell that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    truly when I look at my fathers and grandfathers flags proudly on my mantle I wonder how Sprint can possibly look at Monday being a day to take away from the respect we owe those who fought to keep us free...maybe they should give $20 to the VFW for every Treo they sell that day.
    [img]images/smilies/yay.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/yay.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/yay.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/yay.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/yay.gif[/img]

Are they REALLY open Monday?
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    WTF?
    Guessin' youz didn't aquirre the finer traits of Robo. no hablas espanol?
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    Having grown up where he did, teh Munk should so know what that means...
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    Claro que no, pero el chico sólo quiere divertirse.
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    Odio is such a strong word!!
    Odio no es tan fuerte como la palabra chingan. al menos para las gentes del caribe como yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous84
    I called some of the stores near me ,they tell me they will not get 700 till next week......ouch!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203
    Odio no es tan fuerte como la palabra chingan. al menos para las gentes del caribe como yo.
    It can be. Pero fue dicho sin malicia.
    WoW this has turned into the Spanish Forum
    only the bi-linguals, not us others...
    but there is a Best Buy store in New Hampshire which has recieve a bunch and they all sold out if you believe the rumormongers in here...amazng how that one store trumped everyone...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234