Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 77
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by mymellowman
    Can you even get into the Palm Store? Isn't it inside Continetal's Terminal where you need a ticket to get to?
    my point a few posts ago...
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I am just going to sit back and wait for Palm to send me my Treo700p. I'm getting $100 off, 1gb card, it's fine with me now to wait a few days for that deal. People are getting crazy.
    How did you get the $100 off and the 1 GB card? I thought you couldn't combine the two..
  3. #43  
    They have 2 stores one in Continental's terminal C and one in terminal A....but i do think you need a ticket to get in there.So if you wanna buy a 700p i guess you need to buy a Ticket somewhere wow thats one hell of a deal.
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    nothing to do with race, I believe Americans should be able to speak English, especially when I am catching a plane...
    OR shopping, eating out, catching a bus, sitting in a class that has anything to do with the sciences! Its unbelievable that I must learn another language because of others (communications & rhetoric major) <<I bet you could never tell the way I type
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
  5. #45  
    I'm not gloating, only trying to help someone looking for a great Verizon deal: ported 2 lines to Verizon, Treo 700p for $299 with unlimited data plan (which I can knock back to 20 mb for $24.99 after a month), free second phone, and overnight shipping to arrive tomorrow. Verizon seems to have come through in spades.
  6.    #46  
    I didn't "plan" how I was going to get to the Palm store in the Airpot,lol. I called, got the info, and shared it. I called Palm about the 1gb card. I told them that I missed out on getting the 1gb card, first they said that they would have to cancel my order. I told the gril that I've been a loyal Palm customer for years, ordered the 700p first thing in the morning through the developers site, can't they do something? She took down my 650's serial #, my cell # and email address and said she had to give it to her manager, since he could only do it. Got an email the next day that I'd be getting the 1gb card.
    Jimmie Geddes
  7. #47  
    the terminal C store is behind security, not the Terminal A one I believe.
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

    "Doh !'
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    OR shopping, eating out, catching a bus, sitting in a class that has anything to do with the sciences! Its unbelievable that I must learn another language because of others (communications & rhetoric major) <<I bet you could never tell the way I type
    Man, our education system has obviously gone to $hit...this is the best you can do when complaining about people not speaking English....yikes...maybe- I bet you could never tell by the way I type...
  9. #49  
    Unless the word is "burrito", we should all be speaking English here.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Unless the word is "burrito", we should all be speaking English here.
    Como chingan.
  11.    #51  
    The email I got told me that they couldn't ship the 1gb card with the Treo, but once the Treo went out there would be a notification to ship the 1gb card. He actually apologized in the email for not being able to send them together, it would be a few days in between. I'd get an email when my 700p ships and also when the 1gb card ships. I sent him an email back thanking him profusely. Now that's customer service.
    Jimmie Geddes
  12. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Now that's customer service.
    And that's kissing @ss...
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    Como chingan.
    WTF?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  14.    #54  
    Hey it got me the 1gb card, I donm't care what you call it
    Jimmie Geddes
  15. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    Como chingan.
    Odio la gente que fija en un idioma extranjero.
  16. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Odio la gente que fija en un idioma extranjero.
    ¡Y... la herramienta de traducción de los pescados de Babel de Alta Vista hace un trabajo lousy!
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Odio la gente que fija en un idioma extranjero.
    Odio is such a strong word!!
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    ¡Y... la herramienta de traducción de los pescados de Babel de Alta Vista hace un trabajo lousy!
    I figure that if you can't do it yourself, its better not to embarass yourself...
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    Man, our education system has obviously gone to $hit...this is the best you can do when complaining about people not speaking English....yikes...maybe- I bet you could never tell by the way I type...
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
  20. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    I figure that if you can't do it yourself, its better not to embarass yourself...
    Esto no está casi pues diversión como el código Morse que intercambiábamos hace algunas semanas. Pero qué el infierno - por lo menos ocupa mi tiempo.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions