Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 77
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Tell them Monday was two days ago so they are ok to sell. If they work at Newark airport they will definitely fall for it.
    My Mom & Dad work at Newark airport, what are you trying to say
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
  2. #22  
    that my experiences are that the people working in the Newark airport are likely to just do what they want.
  3.    #23  
    Palm won't let them do what they want,lol. There are actually 2 stores in the airport. People flying monday will have a nice surprise.
    Jimmie Geddes
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    that my experiences are that the people working in the Newark airport are likely to just do what they want.
    Not as heartless as i thought...just testing you..gotta keep myself busy for the next few days till the treo comes out. Sorry about that one
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
  5. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    Not as heartless as i thought...just testing you..gotta keep myself busy for the next few days till the treo comes out. Sorry about that one
    wow...he bought it...
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    that my experiences are that the people working in the Newark airport are likely to just do what they want.
    Now this is the best damn way to switch sides U are too good man
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

    The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
  7. #27  
    your isues are your own not mine I just find it nearly impossible to find people who work at Newark who English is not a second language to...
  8.    #28  
    playing the race card? kidding
    Jimmie Geddes
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    wow...he bought it...
    hahahahah. y u had to ruin the moment. U suppose to wait for a while.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

    The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    your isues are your own not mine I just find it nearly impossible to find people who work at Newark who English is not a second language to...
    See haggar, thats the way u response. U almost ruin the moment
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

    The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I just called the Palm retail store at Newark Liberty airport. The sales rep said that they have Sprint Treo 700p's in stock, but can't sell them until Monday. It looks like Palm has already shipped Sprint Treo 700p's to their retail stores at least.
    Interesting: I am IN EWR (Newark Liberty Airport) waiting for my flight right now... the Palm store is on the other side of terminal C for me but I walked to the Sprint booth close to where I am (gate 127): the guy told me Sprint won't sell them until next month

    humm.... I'm boarding in 10 minutes, maybe I could run to the other store
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

    "Doh !'
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    playing the race card? kidding
    nothing to do with race, I believe Americans should be able to speak English, especially when I am catching a plane...
  13.    #33  
    don't waste your time they won't sell them until Monday. Go catch your flight.
    Jimmie Geddes
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    See haggar, thats the way u response. U almost ruin the moment
    Haggar never learned how to fish. Unless you count those drinking binge weekends on Lake Millacs every January...
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    don't waste your time they won't sell them until Monday. Go catch your flight.
    Jimmie, those stores are on the secured side if I recall. How would you get in there to purchase?
  16.    #36  
    I was also wondering that too if they'd sell it to me.
    Jimmie Geddes
  17. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Haggar never learned how to fish. Unless you count those drinking binge weekends on Lake Millacs every January...
    And for those who only SKIM these posts...he did say ON the lake in January. We're not IN the lake in January...don't cha know...

    And I'm sorry for ruining the moment -- guess I thought it was self-evident.
  18.    #38  
    I am just going to sit back and wait for Palm to send me my Treo700p. I'm getting $100 off, 1gb card, it's fine with me now to wait a few days for that deal. People are getting crazy.
    Jimmie Geddes
  19. #39  
    Can you even get into the Palm Store? Isn't it inside Continetal's Terminal where you need a ticket to get to?
    Trust me, I'm a producer.
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenTeeth
    Interesting: I am IN EWR (Newark Liberty Airport) waiting for my flight right now... the Palm store is on the other side of terminal C for me but I walked to the Sprint booth close to where I am (gate 127): the guy told me Sprint won't sell them until next month

    humm.... I'm boarding in 10 minutes, maybe I could run to the other store
    ok, so first the Palm One retail is terminal A, not C so no love there.
    That said, there's a Wireless Airport in T C with a Palm stand and a palm representative. I ran there: yes they have them !

    Yes, they can't sell them till Monday

    now, I'm out of breath for nothing!
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

    "Doh !'
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions