Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    No I DID NOT gEt (happy headake ) mine (email i mean) but wanted to know when someone gets it. I have to ask, when credit card is charged, does this mean item is shipped or dies this mean it will be shipped next day?? I am thinking Thursday is best day for it to ship, one day delievery and voila.....
    Good luck... I already feel like a child waiting on christmas eve for santa claus to deliver my wish/gift
    Last edited by Ehsan; 05/24/2006 at 12:59 PM.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Are you sure it was charged or did Palm just place a hold on the $$ amount. They will place a hold at times to ensure that the money is there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    No I didnt got mine but want to know when someone do get it. When credit card is charged, does this mean item is shipped or dies this mean it will be shipped next day??
    Good luck... I already feel like a child waiting on christmas eve for santa claus to deliver my wish/gift
    When your CC is charged it means it finally has left the building!
    <s></s>
    Quote Originally Posted by gdavis2221
    Are you sure it was charged or did Palm just place a hold on the $$ amount. They will place a hold at times to ensure that the money is there.
    READ...he didn't get charged yet.
    No I didnt got mine but want to know when someone do get it.

How about editing this for grammar so that it makes sense.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    How about editing this for grammar so that it makes sense.
    lolzzz I wish i could say i did. But you are right, I will edit it. there u go.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Headake, Are you saying that yours has been shipped? I ordered Monday morning also. Mine just says order received.... (in Santa Monica)

Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    When your CC is charged it means it finally has left the building!
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    lolzzz I wish i could say i did. But you are right, I will edit it. there u go.
    Hmmm Ehsan I think he meant:
    "No I DID NOT got mine" to be changed to "No I DID NOT GET mine"
    Am I right dutchman?
    <s></s>
    Hmmm Ehsan I think he meant:
    "No I DID NOT got mine" to be changed to "No I DID NOT GET mine"
    Am I right dutchman?
    what a mess.

alright...if your status changes, something is happening. If not...nothing is happening.

there we go
    what a mess.

alright...if your status changes, something is happening. If not...nothing is happening.

there we go
    And it was that simple all along. We need to let others know!!!
    <s></s>
  11.    #11  
    what a mess.

there we go
    If it did change, I will be so excited that I will come all the way to Dallas to show you my treo700P

12.    #12  
    And it was that simple all along. We need to let others know!!!
    stop teasing. Your signature is pissing me off. I am jealose already, even i know its photoshop job

If it did change, I will be so excited that I will come all the way to Dallas to show you my treo700P
    OK but I have to insist that we meet at a public place
  14.    #14  
    OK but I have to insist that we meet at a public place
    lolzzzz I know. I will bring my gf along she wont let me be VERY EXCITED per say

FWIW, I called Palm today and here is how the conversation went (essentially):

Me: "I'm calling to check on the status of my order and shipment date."

Him: Verifies my info and order number...."It should be shipping within a week," the 700P is on backorder with so many shipped to the stores. "Let's see, since you ordered on early Monday morning, yours should ship today or tomorrow."

Me: "Ok, really."

Him: "Yes, with one day shipping."

Me: In my head I'm trying to figure out what day of the week it is since I had it shipped to the office. I realize that I should have it by Friday in the office. Then I think to myself, "F*%k" I should have never called this guy because now I want it by Friday instead of Tuesday (my original guesstimate of when I would have my grubby hands on the device.).

Him: "Can I help you with anything else?"

Me: I small talk with him regarding status changes. "No, I think that is all."

Pretty short conversation between two guys with no BSing or second guessing.

Edit: I really don't expect to have it Friday but it would be nice. I bet I'm just telling myself that so I'm not disappointed on Friday when my status still says "order received."
    lolzzzz I know. I will bring my gf along she wont let me be VERY EXCITED per say
    Threesome, the ULTIMATE Treo!
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Threesome, the ULTIMATE Treo!
    We both (me and Duthtrumpet) will be adoring and kissing new Treo700P and my gf will be in shame while we embarrass ourself in public Hey we will meet in Starbucks. We will have lots of cult members along with us to touch the PRECIOUS.... hahaha

We both (me and Duthtrumpet) will be adoring and kissing new Treo700P and my gf will be in shame while we embarrass ourself in public Hey we will meet in Starbucks. We will have lots of cult members along with us to touch the PRECIOUS.... hahaha
    You and Dutch have a date? What ever suits your styles.
    Damn I thot these forums only helped praising/flaming the 700p.
    <s></s>
    I think I just screwed my order
    I called again to check the status and the he said he didnt see any free 1gb card on the order. He suggested I cancel the order and he is gonna replace the order with the developer discount + 1 free gb. I asked if doing that might put me in the back order? He said Sir we have enuf to be shipped for all the orders we are getting. And it doesnt matter when you placed it. They all are leaving the warehouse on Monday morning. I asked if FedEx is willing to pick up on a holiday, he said yes they always have for Overnight Service.

I hope that all that is true and we get our "SPRINT" models by Tuesday!
    <s></s>
    So sad the way silly season ends.

Who would pay an extra $50 to get it Friday instead of Tuesday?
    How much extra to get it tomorrow?
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast