Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    Dont u love history?? First Treo650 then Cradle for Treo650. Delays are very popular when it comes to Palm and online shopping with them.
    I'm not sure, but I would guess it is like this with most product releases. I just do not follow the others this closely.
    Take a deep breath and relax. Its just a phone. Lots of us waited a month or longer for our sprint Treo600's when they were released.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    It's just a phone, and so much more,lol. Treo fever is spreading.
    Jimmie Geddes
    You could always carry arround a laptop with you that has the 700p emulator on it.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    guys calm down a little palm told us a week a week is monday and because of the holiday they will prob. ship on tuesday and do not go by order status that is alot of bs when i received my 600 it stated order received the afternoon i received it.with the 650 they deducted money from my acount 2 days after i received it so calm down i am sure if we dont get it next week then we can gripe.

Fred
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm
    guys calm down a little palm told us a week a week is monday and because of the holiday they will prob. ship on tuesday and do not go by order status that is alot of bs when i received my 600 it stated order received the afternoon i received it.with the 650 they deducted money from my acount 2 days after i received it so calm down i am sure if we dont get it next week then we can gripe.

Fred
    Fred must work for Stroll.

(just doin' my part to fan the flames...)
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345