Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Didn't I say Palm could ship Monday? We could get ours Tuseday.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Headake I got some xanax if you need some
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Didn't I say Palm could ship Monday? We could get ours Tuseday.
    Jimmie you were right on the money.. Good call!
    <s></s>
    I know waiting sux, but for what we paid and got with our Treos 1 day isn't pushing it. Headke you and I need to chill out and put down our phones, let the treos come to us. A watched pot doesn't boil. lol
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by zelgo
    You guys are becoming freaky! Are we going to get a moment-by-moment description of the sending of the T700p?

The postman has just left the post office with the box. He is opening the truck door. Wait! He realizes he has to go to the bathroom first. ..etc. etc. etc.
    I talked to the FedEx guy told him he better deliver my Package to my Store the moment he enters the mall. . It has helped in the past with few pre-orderd games!
    <s></s>
    Soonest they will come will be wednesday.

http://www.fedex.com/us/services/holidayschedule.html

go ahead...punch in delivery times for a pretend order using monday as the ship date and overnight....takes two days regardless.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    I talked to the FedEx guy told him he better deliver my Package to my Store the moment he enters the mall. . It has helped in the past with few pre-orderd games!
    Bet you got your TC member name from your Fed-Ex driver...
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Bet you got your TC member name from your Fed-Ex driver...
    Ummm... No!
    BTW Liking the avatar!
    <s></s>
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wantAtreo700p
    Soonest they will come will be wednesday.

http://www.fedex.com/us/services/holidayschedule.html

go ahead...punch in delivery times for a pretend order using monday as the ship date and overnight....takes two days regardless.
    Dunno if that's true for packaging coming from large corporate accounts. When I was working for a major corporation (one of Fed-Ex's top 100 accounts, I believe) they did holiday pick-up in our docks and got them to the sort facilities.

I think small accounts and "consumers" get the normal delivery times...

(Just offering a glimmer of hope to the folks who will get their Treos AFTER 1000's buy them retail on Monday )
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    I hope that all that is true and we get our "SPRINT" models by Tuesday!
    I hope so also. Tuesday I'll be home all day but I'm going to be real busy Wednesday evening (wife's retirement party) and might not be home when the FedEx man comes by our house. I wonder if I left a note on the door to leave the package in the door, if he would do so or would they require a signature.
    I am getting like headake. I just called Palm again,lol. Wanted to make sure the manager put the 1gb card on my account. They told me the same thing he did, the Treo 700p would ship first, then the 1gb card would go out after it. I asked any idea when the 700p will actually ship. He said they haven't gotten to the warehouse yet, but you'll most likely get it tuesday because of the holiday. I will not call anymore
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I can't believe we have to wait until next Wednesday to get it.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    I can't believe we have to wait until next Wednesday to get it.
    wahhhh

How old are you??

Dunno if that's true for packaging coming from large corporate accounts. When I was working for a major corporation (one of Fed-Ex's top 100 accounts, I believe) they did holiday pick-up in our docks and got them to the sort facilities.

(Just offering a glimmer of hope to the folks who will get their Treos AFTER 1000's buy them retail on Monday )
    What's a day or two right? hehe. Those buying from retail will have to get real lucky I think as most stores will sell out. Those getting online from sprint are in the same boat as us. And in both cases, they have to pay for taxes and don't get the nice $100 developer discount. I think all the palm.com buyers made out pretty well...and that's not even counting the 1gb SD card for those upgrading from a 650.
    Palm.com buyers definitely made out. If you would have asked me last week the kind of deal I got I would have laughed. I was ready to pay Sprint $649- $75 rebate for the 700p, tax and shipping. With Palm I paid $549, a 1gb card, free overnight shipping, no tax, and will send them my Treo 650 to get a $150 check. So in the end I end up paying $399 and still be able to wait to get $150 rebate from Sprint when we go through this all over again
    Jimmie Geddes

Shouldn't the rest of us be able to go to our Sprint stores on Sunday and get it??? Part of the reason I decided against the online ordering idea because I though the stores were gonna start selling them Sunday...
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwflutterby
    Shouldn't the rest of us be able to go to our Sprint stores on Sunday and get it??? Part of the reason I decided against the online ordering idea because I though the stores were gonna start selling them Sunday...
    I forgot! This is unfair - it means atheists will have a real advantage! Those of us church-going folk may miss out.
    I forgot! This is unfair - it means atheists will have a real advantage! Those of us church-going folk may miss out.
    Actually you church-going folk are why I'll have to wait an extra hour to get my new Treo, my store doesn't open till 11 am on Sundays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Palm.com buyers definitely made out. If you would have asked me last week the kind of deal I got I would have laughed. I was ready to pay Sprint $649- $75 rebate for the 700p, tax and shipping. With Palm I paid $549, a 1gb card, free overnight shipping, no tax, and will send them my Treo 650 to get a $150 check. So in the end I end up paying $399 and still be able to wait to get $150 rebate from Sprint when we go through this all over again
    If you do all this buying through Palm how are you going to get another $150.00 from Sprint? Does that mean that you are really paying $249.00?
    Palm 500 > Palm 505 > Palm 550 > Tungsten C > Sony Clie UX50 + several Qwest phones Sprint Sero 700p> Treo 800w
    Called Palm again today and they now say that people who ordered this past Monday will get theirs possibly by Tuesday next week, but definitely by Wednesday.

Also, this page has now been udpated:
    http://web.palm.com/support/special_shipping_msg.jhtml
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast