Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    The only improvements that I really want are clear bluetooth calls, better stability, and a stronger vibrate function! I want to be able to tell when my phone is ringing since I have the sound off 90% of the time.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    I like the vibrate on the 650. My treo 300 had a vibrate so strong, it was almost as loud as the ringer, anyone in the room could hear it. It kinda defeated the purpose of vibrate.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by ink883
    I like the vibrate on the 650. My treo 300 had a vibrate so strong, it was almost as loud as the ringer, anyone in the room could hear it. It kinda defeated the purpose of vibrate.
    That seems to be how they make alot of the cell phones now. The vibrating is alot more aggravating than the ringer, especially if its on a desk! These cell phone/smartphone makers need to know that there is something inbetween a slight movement and something equivalent to an earthquake.
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I have the same problem with vibrate on my 650. When in the case or even before on the belt clip, I have a problem with noticing the vibrate.
    That's the problem. The belt clip does not transmit the vibration well. I miss many calls because of this.
    Palm V --> Clie 610 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 ("verizonfied") --> Treo 650 ("verizonfied") --> Vz Treo 700p -->AT&T Tilt
    I had my new T700 on my night stand and the old T650 two rooms away, both set to vibrate. I could hear the vibrating T650 from the other room much more loudly than the T700 by my bed. Could be the surface that it was on, but I believe the T650 vibrates way louder.
    Palm should add an electrode to the phone that you hook to yourself. Then it could shock you when a call comes in. I'll bet that would get your attention

LOL..looks like Moto beat me to it

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20060420/182259.shtml
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Set the switch to "do nothing" then just wear a headset all the time. You'll hear it ringing in your ear!!!!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    stroths - that is hilarious. That article can't be real... Is it?
    Oh yeah. The vibrate on my 700w is very strong to me. Plus it is constant. It doesn't go buzz, buzz, buzz. It goes bbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! For the whole time the phone is ringing. It will drive you crazy if you don't stop it.