Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Well.....do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffa
    Well.....do you?
    Na now they are caliming that their "honest" Verizon just had some problems and they are shipping it today for them
    <s></s>
    It was a tactic to keep ones from signing up w/ sprint.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    It was a tactic to keep ones from signing up w/ sprint.
    <s></s>
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    My two 700P's have shipped. I order through our VZW Corporate Account and the rep I deal with called me last week and got two orders in for me then. He told me the other day it was looking like June 1st ship date, but I got the e-mail confirmations on shipping out today. Very psyched... especially since I don't pay for them. ;-)
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff NYC
    Very psyched... especially since I don't pay for them. ;-)
    You've never been more hated, than now!

Quote Originally Posted by gaffa
    You've never been more hated, than now!

You are right and I totally agree.

My own family is on VZW and they have watched with envy as I have cycled through (multiple units of each) Treo 600's, 650's, BB's, VX-6600's, Samsung i730's, VX-6700's, one Treo 700w - hated it, and now the 700P's. I don't pay for the equip or airtime and it does border on obnoxious.

My company has a smallish corporate account, about 150 lines, but a great rep and account liasion who treat us very well. They know I have a smartphone jones and take care of the itch.

Reality is I will soon be leaving my job and then the itch will have to get scratched on my own dime. The good days are coming to an end.

I am happy to be back and firmly committed to the Palm OS. WM5 is a pain in the ***.
    Should I start the "It's Thursday, do you have your 700p yet" thread just so i'm the first one?

This forum has been flooded with C R A P
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    Should I start the "It's Thursday, do you have your 700p yet" thread just so i'm the first one?

This forum has been flooded with C R A P
    Actually, It's a Giant Chat Room!
    Do you think my 700p will have sticky keys?
    Oops Sorry, OT.
    I will go start a New Thread.
    Just call me Berd.
    http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2006/0...the-treo-700p/

Is this the first guy to get a 700P? Did anyone here with Sprint get one? If not, looks like Verizon won!
    "There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't"
    That's great news for Verizon customers
    Jimmie Geddes
    sites that promote cell phones always get their "test" models before the avg customer. It doesnt mean anything really
    David Pogue had a Verizon Treo 700p as well as a Sprint one in his review. I hope Verizon customers are getting them, maybe it'll wake Sprint up.
    Jimmie Geddes
    exactly, like the guy a few posts down with pics unpakcing a Sprint 700p, doesnt mean theyre for retail sale yet.
    Sprint is awake. They're not selling them until they're supposed to. At least they're not going to get burned by their customers like Verizon is.
    i agree if Palm, the maker of the phone, says 3-4 for weeks for verizon i dont see how they are saying they will be shipped in 2-3 days if Palm isnt even letting them be sold through them yet.
    The Palm store in Newark airport told me they have only Sprint Treo 700p's in stock (can't sell until monday), Verizon 700p's won't be in for weeks.
    Jimmie Geddes
    where's the pics of unpacking the Sprint 700p?
    Jimmie Geddes
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=114923 1st post, 4 pics. Like I said the engadget thing doesnt mean jack
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast