Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jimmie...in the treodoctor "guess what I have" thread.

is that a consumer or a reviewer with a vz 700p on engadget?
    oh yesterday seems so far away
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    jimmie...in the treodoctor "guess what I have" thread.

is that a consumer or a reviewer with a vz 700p on engadget?
    who knows? could be a rep. Like treodoctor posted his unboxing of the Sprint 700p could be some verizon guy tryin to start stuff and controversy. Palm themselves, the manufacturer, said Sprint first, Ill take their word before the carriers when Palm's the one who ships the stock to the carrier stores
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I still don't have my 700p. I want it NOOOOOOOOOOW!

I checked the status of my order and it still says "Order Recieved".
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff NYC
    You are right and I totally agree.

My own family is on VZW and they have watched with envy as I have cycled through (multiple units of each) Treo 600's, 650's, BB's, VX-6600's, Samsung i730's, VX-6700's, one Treo 700w - hated it, and now the 700P's. I don't pay for the equip or airtime and it does border on obnoxious.

My company has a smallish corporate account, about 150 lines, but a great rep and account liasion who treat us very well. They know I have a smartphone jones and take care of the itch.

Reality is I will soon be leaving my job and then the itch will have to get scratched on my own dime. The good days are coming to an end.

I am happy to be back and firmly committed to the Palm OS. WM5 is a pain in the ***.
    For being committed to POS you sure have strayed many times. Why does that statement seem really odd to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    I still don't have my 700p. I want it NOOOOOOOOOOW!

I checked the status of my order and it still says "Order Recieved".
    My order status is the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    Should I start the "It's Thursday, do you have your 700p yet" thread just so i'm the first one?

This forum has been flooded with C R A P
    Just, are you Joe now? Because we can put the target on your back if you like...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12