Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Internet Order Reference Number: XXXXXX Wireless Telephone Number: XXXXXX ACE Location Code: XXXXXX ACE Order Number: XXXXX
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless. Your Internet Order has been processed & shipped. You should receive your equipment in 2-3 business days via Federal Express. Customer signature will be required at time of delivery.

Tracking your Package
    To track your package, please visit fedex.com.
    stop making me doubt canceling my palm order....

EDIT:

Where did you order from?
    Good for You!

2-3 biz days?
    You better hope you get it on Fri. or it's going to be a loooooooong wait until Tuesday.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs
    2-3 biz days?
    You better hope you get it on Fri. or it's going to be a loooooooong wait until Tuesday.

i know, i know. talk about cutting it close, i better not miss the fedex man, as it'll require signature.

now just cross fingers its not a W....i already have THAT one.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Right.................. Easter Bunny is delivering mine today as well. Santa Claus took my order and had the Tooth Fairy fly it from the North Pole.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Just got the same email - though no Fedex tracking number yet. But all of the other information is exactly as you wrote. So perhaps it's happening!!!
    My status still says they've received my order and I should check back tomorrow. I ordered it over the Web last night.
    are you guys talkin verizon telesales or Palm?
    Congrats...(hope it's not a 'w')
  11.    #11  
    vzw online.....out of boston ma
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Order Status: Your order has been processed. You should receive your order within 2-3 days.

Yea, I got this this AM too. I ordered it from Verizon online - the phone people still say there is no 700p - retards.

Karl
    www.karlz.tv
    I'm envious of the Treo 700P hype, it would be nice to have the newest model, but since I have 10 months before I'm eligible for new phone pricing and don't need EVDO (now if it cost the same as Sprint's, then I would be interested), there's not much of a difference between the 650 and 700.
    I can only imagine what Treos VZW will offer by next March-April.
    640x640 screen?
    2-3 MP camera?
    For now, I'll stick with my faithful 650 which has served me so well for the last 12 months and 12 days.
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    I got my email confirmation today as well, but mine says it was shipped overnight via fedex. I ordered from the verizon website.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Do you really think you're getting a 700p? C'mon now. This is foolish. You know that Verizon is not the first to receive it. Sprint will ship first the day that Palm told them they could. Then Verizon. Make sure you have some tissues ready when your package doesn't arrive when you thought it would. Fools.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    have any of you called verizon again and comfirmed that the phone shipped is actually a 700P
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Congrats on your new 700W............... J/K
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34
    Do you really think you're getting a 700p? C'mon now. This is foolish. You know that Verizon is not the first to receive it. Sprint will ship first the day that Palm told them they could. Then Verizon. Make sure you have some tissues ready when your package doesn't arrive when you thought it would. Fools.
    don't be a prprpr!$ck$

I think it will be a W but I might be wrong. Someone in Verizon could have screwed up and shipped them anyway.

We will only know for sure when it arrives.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    I called Verizon this morning. The unit is going out today and they said to call back in an hour for the tracking number. It is going out fed-ex overnight. Sprint sucks. Long live Verizon.

Karl
    www.karlz.tv
    Last edited by karlz; 05/24/2006 at 12:13 PM.
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    My receipt, email confirmation and rep say 700p.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast