Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdd543
    My receipt, email confirmation and rep say 700p.
    HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Quote Originally Posted by karlz
    Spring sucks. Long live Verizon.
    You might want to wait until your phone comes in.. and then gloat
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Well seeing how Verizon is charging an arm and leg for data the least they can do is get the phone out first.
    Spring sucks. Long live Verizon
    www.karlz.tv
    Oh grow up. This "my carrier has a bigger p*nis than yours" is so high school. Enjoy bending over for those unbelievably high priced data plans!
    I called Verizon this morning. The unit is going out today and they said to call back in an hour for the tracking number. It is going out fed-ex overnight. Spring sucks. Long live Verizon.

Karl
    www.karlz.tv
    I always looked at Summer as Spring's main competition. Maybe Fall....

Early celebrating is bad form..Here's to this being your Leon Lett moment!
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Wow I must have accidentally posted in the sprint users forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdd543
    Wow I must have accidentally posted in the sprint users forum.
    lol. I'm happy for you, you weren't gloating. but gloating about something that hasn't actually happened yet deserves mocking. even if it does happen, the dude was gloating about getting a phone first.
    Read my sig.
    'enuf said!

Edit: Not the Paint job, but the text below it.
    <s></s>
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34
    Right.................. Easter Bunny is delivering mine today as well. Santa Claus took my order and had the Tooth Fairy fly it from the North Pole.
    lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooose
    Oh grow up. This "my carrier has a bigger p*nis than yours" is so high school. Enjoy bending over for those unbelievably high priced data plans!

yeah, and if you have to bend over and they really do have the bigger... umm.... "network"... then it's going to hurt you in the end.

(yeah, I had to )
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    children, who cares who gets it first. lets just be happy they are, or will be, shipping soon.
    Dont worry about who pays what for service, to each their own.
    You Lie! <Laughing> OK We want detailed proof including a dna sample and airial photos!

Quote Originally Posted by eldiablo
    Internet Order Reference Number: XXXXXX Wireless Telephone Number: XXXXXX ACE Location Code: XXXXXX ACE Order Number: XXXXX
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless. Your Internet Order has been processed & shipped. You should receive your equipment in 2-3 business days via Federal Express. Customer signature will be required at time of delivery.

Tracking your Package
    To track your package, please visit fedex.com.
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooose

how many times do we need to be flogged with "verizon charges an arm and a leg blah blah blah" from you sprint nazis. now, when it APPEARS we may have scooped sacred sprint on their palm stronghold, you go and start saying that this carrier brinksmanship is weak. it wasnt weak when you guys continually thrash vzw, only when sprint is on the receiving end.

who really needs to grow up?
    Quote Originally Posted by IamVincent
    You Lie! <Laughing> OK We want detailed proof including a dna sample and airial photos!
    ummm can I have the tracking no for FedEx. Ummm I will call you when its near...I swear
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    sprint nazis.

that's too far...chill out azzhole and don't call anybody else a nazi.

I am a sprint user that said to wait and see and backed you up.

No one here has killed millions of Jews unless I am mistaken.

Maybe you need to go take a walk.
    Last edited by dutchtrumpet; 05/24/2006 at 01:17 PM.
    <cricket> <cough> <pin dropping> <cricket>
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    you sprint nazis.
    who really needs to grow up?
    Ooops.....did i just see an "N" word????? "Somebody gonna get hurt real bad" From Russel Peters standup comedy

Not a chance in hell that the Verizon phones will arrive first. Not that it matters. I do know I was told to come in the Sprint store on May 30th to pick mine up. However, you can BET I am calling before going in. These things have a way of dragging out. I also am gonna be putting this poor guy through the wringer on my plan, transferring from the previous treo 600 plan. Mine being a corporate plan has some significant discounts, but I really don't feel he is the brightest christmas light on the tree. Perhaps he is new. (he is the one that told me that the 700p is coming in several different colors, including pink)
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet

that's too far...chill out azzhole and don't call anybody else a nazi.

I am a sprint user that said to wait and see and backed you up.

No one here has killed millions of Jews unless I am mistaken.

Maybe you need to go take a walk.

figure of speech, coach. who needs that walk. i can use the N word all i want when its my people who've been the victims. and you forgot the Christians that th NAZIs killed too...unless I'm mistaken.

and i never said dutch is a sprint nazi, its really that tool akula this was aimed at
    Jimmie Geddes
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast