Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    unfortunately, I've sold quite a few Treos, and only had one bad deal - it was a goofball buyer. I offered him all his $$ back INCLUDING shipping and he refused it. There are far more good deals on ebay than scams.

I think this was a case of lack-of-due-diligence as opposed to fraud.
    <merged>
    I wouldnt think that a 'reasonable person' would say that a cracked case is 'normal wear and tear'. I would feel just fine filing a claim.

Good luck though.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    I think people should file a claim if that is their preference, I just don't think it will result in anything other than a lot of frustration.
    Quote Originally Posted by pabo
    I think people should file a claim if that is their preference, I just don't think it will result in anything other than a lot of frustration.
    I agree
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Have you tried talking it out with the seller? You could e-mail or even call. Ebay has a feature where you can get the contact info for a person you have done business with.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123